Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Erick1011

I'm finally returning to Molineux

Hi Molineux Mix, So after years of not seeing my beloved Wolves in person, I'm finally returning to Molineux, this time with my wife. I'm going to the Wolves vs Leeds United cup game. We'll be flying into London on Nov. 7th, and we'll be there until Nov. 11th. The plan is to take a train from...
  2. Erick1011

Carabao Cup 2nd Rnd - Stoke City (H) verdict

Awful. We need some wingbacks who can cross.
  3. Erick1011

Released Players

Looks like along with Bright’s contract termination, we’ve released Jordan Graham and Phil Ofosu-Ayeh. Also, leaving the club from Wolves Academy will be Connor Johnson, Callum Thompson, Ming-yang Yang, Jeb Abbey and Todd Parker. Surprised about Abbey. Isn’t Nuno supposed to be fond of him?
  4. Erick1011

Football Clips to Alleviate Withdrawals

If you’re anything like me, you’ve been dying to get a football fix and have been searching the web for some good football clips. I thought it would be good to share them with each other so we can all get a fix. Try to give a little context on the video. Here’s my first one: Mexico in the...
  5. Erick1011

Willy Boly Song

The Wolfpack Howlers on Twitter I thought this was brilliant and deserves more views. What do we think?
  6. Erick1011

Sheffield United (H) Verdict

An even game. Chances for both sides, with the Blades having the more dangerous ones, but after starting slowly, Wolves took hold of the game. Good goal from Doc, and an emotional celebration as he dedicates the goal to Afobe’s daughter. Overall, a good point, considering their impressive...
  7. Erick1011

Football Manager 2021

Just released today. Found some interesting things on the Wolves database: David Wang is out on loan at Famalicão. Connor Johnson is our on loan at Kilmarnock. Sylvain Deslandes and Jordan Graham are out on loan at Lokomotiv Plovdiv as someone had mentioned in the loan thread before. Jordao...
  8. Erick1011

Manchester City (A) Verdict

Tactical masterclass by Nuno. Traoré kept Sterling quiet for 60 minutes, then goes and scores a brace up top. Saïss unlucky to get injured but Bennett did an excellent job. Boly solid as ever. Coady a man possessed. Patricio with some vital saves. My only criticism would be for Cutrone. He...
  9. Erick1011

Raúl’s Custom Boots

Let’s hope he bangs the goals in with these beauties!
  10. Erick1011

Verdict: Man City

On to the next one. Time for Saïss or Dendoncker to step up in place of Boly. Or might we see Max Kilman? Outclassed today, but that red didn’t help, and the ref didn’t either. We move on. Onwards and upwards.
  11. Erick1011

FA Cup: Wolves vs. Liverpool - Verdict

So, it’s Stoke or Shrewsbury away in the 4th round. But what a performance by our lads! Post your ratings here. Ruddy’s save: Streamable - free video publishing Raul’s goal: StreamVi Ruben’s goal: StreamVi
  12. Erick1011

New song for Raúl

Wolf Gravy on Twitter There was a lad from Mexico... Raul...Raul Olympics he won the gold ...Raul..Raul He came to Wolves and shot to fame, He scores a goal every game. JI....ME....NEZ is Wanderers number 9 Not my song, just thought I’d share it
  13. Erick1011

New third kit - Inspired by Mexico’s green kit

I’m lost for words. We’re massive in Mexico.
  14. Erick1011

Watford Verdict

They were simply better, but the ref giving them everything didn’t help. I suppose after the international break and so many of our players returning late, it was always going to be difficult. I’m upset that a back four containing Craig Cathcart and Adrian Mariappa kept a clean sheet against us...
  15. Erick1011

Football Manager 2019

Anyone got the beta yet? I’ve just started a quick Wolves career. I’ll be restarting once the full game comes out. Match engine looks good. We’re £100M in debt though, which I’m not sure I like!! Please report any bugs to: Football Manager 2019 Pre Release Beta Bugs Forum
  16. Erick1011

West Midlands Football Phone-In

Enjoy this rant: Kate Wright on Twitter Part two: Kate Wright on Twitter
  17. Erick1011

Carlos Heredia

Been called up to the Dominican Republic National team to play in the CONCACAF Nations League. Didn’t know he was half Dominican! Best of luck, Carlos!
  18. Erick1011

Molineux Mix Fantasy Premier League Thread

Hi guys, So I'm itching for this new season to start. I've already created my team on FPL, and I'm just waiting for Rui Patricio to be added. Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League Here's the code for the Molineux Mix league - Classic: 112511-76776 H2H...
  19. Erick1011

FIFA session: Saïss vs. Boly

Back
Top Bottom