Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Z

Transfer window: Your protection of choice

Now that the window is open, a thread offering real value to fellow Mixers. Pampers is the big brand name, but Aldi gets consistently good reviews from parents. However, in my experience, Tesco's hit that sweet spot for ease of use, good absorbency and a reasonable price. Thoughts?
  2. Z

Give fans a vote on VAR

As has been mentioned on the verdict thread, one of the best things about last night was not having VAR faffing around. Ref said no penalty? It's no penalty. Ball in the net? Quick check on the ref and linesman, it's a goal. Now I know the opposing view is that it's better to get things right...
  3. Z

Dean on VAR

From the BBC: High-profile referee Mike Dean is to become a dedicated Premier League VAR. Dean retired as an on-field official after 22 years at the end of last season. The 54-year-old will now join Lee Mason as a dedicated VAR as PGMOL look to make the best use of their most experienced...
  4. Z

Second goal on Saturday

Had the biggest wow factor since the Neves Derby goal in my book. If it had been one of the BBC's favourite teams they'd have wet themselves over it. Doesn't figure in their poll of the best goals from the weekend, of course. Was it just me who found it so delightful?
  5. Z

Homecoming of the Messiah

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58503185 Ronaldo's return is not on TV. Shall we start a petition to get them to change their minds?
  6. Z

Breaking records

Record points, record winning margin, etc – not happening now. It’s disappointing, but none of that matters any more. We have a team of young, talented, hard working players who have given us their all this season, and have produced some of the best football many of us have seen from a Wolves...
  7. Z

Another perspective on Leon Clarke

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/262918-leon-clarke-whats-made-him-what-he-is/ Interesting thoughts from Wednesday fans. Seem to think he's finally grown up, and has a decent manager. Is it that, or just a purple patch that'll fizzle out?
  8. Z

Kevin Thelwell

Is he still here? If so does he have a purpose??
  9. Z

Gerrard

Needs a holiday to get his head together and make the big decision about his international future. Have a lovely break Steve, you've surely earned it. And of course it's up to you as to whether you play for England again. It's not like it's a privilege is it?
  10. Z

Millwall / Jackett book again

Part way through this, and agree with others' views on how well it portrays Jackett. However, the number of times the author bangs on about Millwall being like no other club, as if nobody else has got passionate fans who demand 100% effort, ad nauseam, is really getting on my tits! Anyone else...
  11. Z

Barnsley and Shrewsbury's successor

Just looked through the League Two table, and there's no obvious stand-out candidate for the "Que sera, sera" song next season. This needs to be sorted soon as it'll be called upon when we go one down at Preston. The closest I could see was "York City", but that doesn't really work very well, do...
  12. Z

Which of the three?

If it's true that it's down to Davis, Jackett, and McClaren, which is our favoured candidate? Warning, I've never posted a poll before, so the actual poll might fail to appear!
  13. Z

Question for the press conference

If you could ask just one, what would it be? I'd go for 'Steve, this is the third time you've introduced a new manager to us in less than a year. What makes you think this one will last any longer than the previous two?'
Back
Top Bottom