Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. E

Bbc coverage

How ****ing bad The amount of times we've missed part of the game ****ing awful
  2. E

What will football be like in... Years

Really not much to think about during the international break so i was thinking earlier in the week what football might be like in say 10, 20 years time. I was going to say 30 years time but then realised i would be 80 years old.. Anyway.. Some topics i thought about: VAR/tech: How far can...
  3. E

Things that bounce off Jota.

A double decker bus.
  4. E

PL team of the season so far.

Whats your team of the season so far? Alisson Doc Gomez Van Dijk Robertson Fernandinho Jorginho Torreira Silva Hazard Anderson Not quite sure about the forwards but pretty happy with the others, Torreira and Alisson have made the biggest impressions i think made a massive difference to...
  5. E

If you could ask Nuno one question

What would it be? Doesn't have to be football related.
  6. E

Most over rated player in the PL.

Who is the most over rated player(s) in the league? Please no meanness, for me its Wilshere i think he's so over hyped its unreal, to the extent he's just known as "jack".
  7. E

Pundits/Debate Wolves Opinions.

Thought it would be good to have a thread where we could keep all the Wolves related opinions from the so called experts, most of it will be nonsense. No doubt we will be talked about on The Debate on Sky Sports, MNF etc, Soccer Saturday. To start, last night I heard Liam Resenior on the Debate...
  8. E

World cup build up

Apologies if there is a similar thread out there that i missed. Just a thread to discuss World Cup related news. Yesterday news i heard Roma midfielder Nainggolan has missed out on the Belgium squad - absolute madness surely?? Mauro Icardi has missed out on the Argentina squad, despite being...
  9. E

"Racist" Cool Runnings Float

Just seen this on the news.. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-41122318 https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/30/aberaeron-police-investigate-three-men-carnival-float-considered-racist-cool-runnings...
  10. E

Your Wolves dreams/nightmares

I had a strange dream/nightmare last night where i was putting money on a bet for Fabian Delph to sign for us.. Then i woke up.. What Wolves related dreams/nightmares have you had?
  11. E

Ryan Mason

Suffered a horrific head injury during the game against Chelsea earlier and was taken to hospital, just did a search to see if there was an update and its being reported he is fighting for his life. Fractured skull and bleeding on the brain...
  12. E

Pundits "experts"

In previous seasons i can't say i have found commentators or pundits to be overly annoyingly on Sky or BT BBC but this season it just seems to be full of retired footballers who have none or very little experience in coaching, managing roles yet they somehow think they are the experts, its just...
  13. E

Thanks Kenny

Just would like to say thanks KJ for turning us into bottom half boring side like a Millwall/Huddersfield We have fallen so far from last season We have a manager who is average in this league A bang average team An ownership that is god knows what will happen I feel like we are going...
  14. E

Sterling

Sorry if there is another thread i should of used but didn't see anything. Anyway, expected to tell Liverpool that he wants to move. From his point of view of course he has a better chance of winning trophies if he was to move to City for example but is he really that good? He has potential...
  15. E

Today's games

Anyone been watching? Spurs drew 2-2 with West Ham Kane scoring last minute equalizer, his 24th of the season Spurs have earned 16 points from losing positions Currently Everton 1 - 2 Leicester with 15 mins to go Would be a great win for Leicester if they can see it through, Lukaku has...
  16. E

Henry retires

No not Karl. Thierry Henry retires from football after leaving NY Red Bulls. World Cup winner, 2 PL's, 3 Fa Cups, 1 CL Legend, one of those players we saw on the Saturday and Sunday morning we;'d be down the park or at school trying to cut in from the left and bend it in the top corner to no...
  17. E

The Credit Derby Thread

Easy to point fingers quite rightly at our own teams performance but thought Derby were fantastic, best performance of the season that i've seen.
  18. E

Jackett's favourite players?

Sorry if its mentioned anywhere else. Anyone know of any players that have worked under Jackett for many years at clubs that he's worked at and are likely to follow him to Wolves?
  19. E

Quality of the championship this year

Maybe its just me but I cant say ive been overly impressed with any teams this year, even Cardiff i thought they had a better side a couple of years ago. I cant decide whether the championship is full of teams that are all half decent and so take points off each other or that the league is...
  20. E

Funny moments of incorrect football knowledge!

Come on guys lets hear some stories, over the years you must have heard your friends talk not only complete rubbish but also complete incorrect knowledge regarding football. My favourite one was about 10 years ago me and 2 friends met at the ones house and watched football focus before...
Back
Top Bottom