Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Coventry Verdict

Poor from us. Nearly snatched it somehow but could have lost 4-5 Well done to Cov, wanted it more, set up well Sa and RAN only ones at the right level today. Fraser wasn't 100% I know, but Chiwome really impressed when he came on Defence not good enough, epitomised by Max standing still in...
  2. W

Forest Verdict

Rubbish but at least we didn't lose it. Move on but they need a rocket up them otherwise West Ham will spank us
  3. W

Gary Speed/Mental Health

Sorry if this should be in OT Forum but today marks 11 years since we lost Gary Speed, due to reasons well documented It's a topic that hits home to me a lot as I've struggled with MH all of my adult life and Gary was always someone I'd have loved to see play for the Wolves. Just wanted to...
  4. W

April Goal of the Month

Bit of light humour
  5. W

Kenny Jackett

Chris Wise @chriswisey I understand Kenny Jackett will be temporarily stepping away from his role as Portsmouth manager later this week because of health reasons. Not known how long for at this stage. Official announcement expected later today. Wishing him an extremely speedy recovery. #Pompey...
  6. W

Season Tickets

not that im particularly fussed but went online today to see how many home games were left - not sure anything has been mentioned about reimbursement (i think Everton have actioned it?) but noticed the below fixtures scheduled for July? im probably reading too much into it but interesting that...
  7. W

Rafa Mir

gone - 18 month loan. cant see him playing for us again Wolves on Twitter
  8. W

Vote For Neves

Goal of 2018: Mitre Goal Of The Year
  9. W

Tottenham (H) - Verdict Thread

right just got on the train and couldnt see one so here goes: good performance overall and think the difference in quality in both boxes was the only thing that cost us today, although the young Spurs defender tried his best to even it up! Patricio - 7 - conceded 3 but not at fault for any...
  10. W

Donovan Wilson

out on loan to Port Vale until the end of the season https://t.co/cKUc5QrVLc good move, hope he gets plenty of games
  11. W

Two new signings (U23 Squad)

Wolves pleased to add two young talents to their Under-23 squad. Welcome winger Boubacar Hanne and midfielder Pedro Goncalves. #WWFC
  12. W

Nicu Carnat

Wolves Academy‏ @Wolves_Academy Wolves U23s winger @NicuJr has left the club to sign for @EsbjergfB on loan with a view to a permanent contact Good luck Nicu #wwfc Bit surprised at this one, thought he was highly rated at the club?
  13. W

Programmes

sorry to interject with something most will have little interest in (and please move to a different forum if its in the wrong place) but i have a handful of programmes that i havent got room for anymore. 6 from the 2015-16 season and 14 from the 2014-15 season. ive sold quite a few on ebay but...
  14. W

Pre Season Training

has it started yet? would be interested to read snippets of Nuno taking training and all of that jazz
  15. W

New Matchday Experience

' Wolves have announced a series of new initiatives to improve the matchday experience for the 2017/18 season - on the day Season Ticket sales for the new campaign broke through the 11,000 barrier. Plans have now been approved for two new digital video screens, and an upgrade to the Public...
  16. W

Connor Hunte

released https://twitter.com/OfficialWolves/status/819938033306923008 apparently all the ability, ****ty attitude.
  17. W

Peter Crouch

worth a shout on loan? he still looks great to me even at his age. if we cant get a decent option id love him here till the end of the season
  18. W

Matt Wild

noticed this story in amongst all the Zenga stuff : https://t.co/l7HvnDRXyf ' Hull City club secretary Matt Wild has become the latest senior figure to head towards the exit door at the KCOM Stadium after resigning from a post he has held since 2013. The Mail understands Wild handed in his...
  19. W

Costa

sign him, sign him now - such an exciting player to watch. how scary will he be when we get his fitness up to 90 minutes? :O
  20. W

Tom Bradshaw/Rico Henry

Alex Richards ‏@AA_Richards 46m46 minutes ago Told Wolves have enquired for Walsall duo Tom Bradshaw & Rico Henry. Would like both. Early stages. #WWFC http://bit.ly/1TkR3xn from a writer for the Mirror on Twitter. would...
Back
Top Bottom