Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Cavaleiro! Oh oh oh
  2. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

i didnt read it that way at all. hes just open to staying if we dont want him. im sure if he comes back and is in Garys plans he will be going nowhere
  3. W

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Valencias new ground is still part built since 2009! Could easily become a white elephant if they aren't careful
  4. W

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Jacqui Oatley hates us doesn't she
  5. W

Down to just two games......

agree, proper playground comment that is
  6. W

Stadium Plans

Yeah i didn't mean that they would expect the council to part fund it or anything, but they need to support a redevelopment with better infrastructure, redevelopment of the city centre etc
  7. W

Joe Kinnear RIP

Proper football character, they don't make em like this anymore. RIP
  8. W

Stadium Plans

Yet alone the standard of the toilets!
  9. W

Stadium Plans

I believe it's always been mooted Fosun want significant support from the council before committing to anything, so hopefully this is a positive step That Steve Bull stand needs to come down and be redeveloped asap for me
  10. W

Chiquinho

He's done OK this season and importantly has played a good amount of games without reinjury after a serious one before. This is the main thing I wanted to see from him this season Either GON will reintegrate him in the summer if he thinks he's up to speed, otherwise I think he will be lined up...
  11. W

Also it still amazes me that people deride everything he says or does in public but immediately believes someone posting something on a message board as absolute gospel. Nonsense
  12. W

A lot of people discussing how bad the bench is but I think we have a quite modern dugout with what looks like comfy padded seating. It could be a lot worse
  13. W

I'm surprised you are still calling up the Everton manager tbf surely there's younger options?
  14. W

Rumours from the pub

Any rumours from the pub or? ;)
  15. W

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Imagine Jogerty and Sarabia having a race, it would never finish
  16. W

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

We are so passive at the back. Watching the ball drop, letting them get the second balls. It's Sunday League stuff
  17. W

Will Fosun realise?

ten years ago we were taking 10k to Milton Keynes Dons in League One. theyve made a lot of mistakes but they have also given me the best Wolves i have ever seen in my 30+ years of supporting the club, and i am eternally grateful to them
  18. W

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Just checking but Villa are fourth right and still in Europe, not bottom of the league? As apparently losing to them is again some kind of world ending event
  19. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Would be another good option IMO
  20. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Could see James didn't fancy it when the Poland player scored the 5th. Unlucky Wales
Back
Top Bottom