Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. H

Joachim Andersen

Apparently the Crystal Palace centre back has received over 300 abusive messages after last night's game. But where from? Surely not from the most supportive, fairest, knowledgeable, easy going supporters in the world, surely not!!!!!
  2. H

17% off.

As Guedes is having number 17 on his shirt there is 17% of everything in the club shop today. Let's hope our next signing has 90 on his back.
  3. H

Jon Purdie (alive and well)

For those of us who remember the 'interesting' times of the mid 80's will know the name of Jon Purdie, a skilful forward we signed from Arsena. He has had a book published about his life story called Purds Booze and Footy which is a cracking read. He talks about his time with Wolves how he loved...
  4. H

Curse of the Calendar

As has happened many many times in the past I turned the calendar from September to October and lo and behold who's faces are staring out, Vinagre and Jota!!!! Couldn't believe it how many times over the years we have sold someone then they appear next month. I thought roll on November when we...
  5. H

Conor Coady on TV

On Football Focus today at 12. On a separate note I watched Question of Sport last night and wondered when someone from the Wolves had last been on, apologies if I've missed somebody I don't watch it every week, Conor Coady would be excellent on there.
  6. H

Conor Coady 5 Live

5 Live Football social on till 8.30, think he will be on before 8 from what presenters are saying.
  7. H

Tickets for over 65's.

Until I ordered my Espanyol ticket I didn't realise how much cheaper the pensioner's rate was. This got me wondering about my season ticket for 20/21 as I reach the grand old age of 65 this September. Does anyone know what happens as I'm still 64 when I renew?
  8. H

Fantasy Football

Are we have a league this season, be a shame not to.
  9. H

Harry Maguire

What price now? Well spotted Kenny. If only Steve had backed him.
  10. H

Programme Fair

Moving house soon so I have been clearing the loft. Made an executive decision to finally let my piles of old programmes and load of bulls go to a better home. Had a flick through them which made me realise I have some pretty decent ones going back to the 60's, and some of the European matches...
  11. H

Conor Coady 5 Live

Soon
  12. H

Match Day Experience

Just read the article on the website regarding tomorrow's match. I remember Doog's first game so I have been going down a good few years, but i must say this is the first time i have actually felt the club actually do care and think about me. Not just me but all of us. A big big thank you to...
  13. H

BBC Televised 4th Rd Matches

No it's not us. Friday 27th Jan Derby v Leicester. Should be a decent game. Sunday 29th Jan 12.00 Milwall v Watford, again could be a good game. Sunday 4.00 Palace or Bolton v Man City OR Man Utd V Wigan!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats what we pay our license fee for folks, to watch classic sporting...
  14. H

Highlights on TV

I seem to remember reading that Channel 5 have brought the rights to the Football league this season. Is this correct?
  15. H

Eddie

What a joker (And that's being polite) WM Phone in
  16. H

Stearmans Beard

What a specimen. Could be a double celebration in the Stearman household. League 1 champions and beard of the year.
  17. H

Song for MJ

To the tune of "Danny Mills (omit/add your preference) your a ###### Your a #####" "Michael Jacobs your a cracker Your a cracker" Not bad eh? :p
  18. H

O'hara

According to WM is wanted by Millwall, slowly but surely its out with the old in with the new.
  19. H

KJ on FF

Kenny Jackett on Football Focus today 12.15
  20. H

SEB, Berra, Hunt

Where are they? Read about SEB going to Palace, Berra Blackpool or Ipswich, Hunt haven't heard a thing.
Back
Top Bottom