Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Skrilla

Team Predictions vs. Chelsea (A)

I'd bring Gomes, RAN and Sarabia back into the team. Didn't think Sarabia was great tonight, but think he offers more of a threat than Bellegarde. Sa Kilman Dawson Toti Semedo Gomes Lemina RAN Sarabia Cunha Neto
  2. Skrilla

Yerson Mosquera

Scored the winning goal in an MLS playoff. Cincinnati also won the MLS league title at a canter. It seems to have been a very valuable experience for Yerson. He'll provide much needed depth from January onwards. That gives us five very capable centre backs for those three positions. He's...
  3. Skrilla

Should we be moving to a back five?

With the signing of Santiago Bueno, who appears clearly far more than just a backup centre back from his experience in La Liga, I am wondering if we’ll start playing with a back five again, especially against the top six (seven?) sides. Conceding eight goals in four games isn’t a good look...
  4. Skrilla

Man United Verdict/VAR Ranting Thread

Not quite sure how we lost that against 12 men... also not sure which team was Man United and which team was Wolves?
  5. Skrilla

Alternatives to Gary O'Neill

Who would you want, within reason, that is currently available? Here is a non-exhaustive list of available managers: Category A: Not a chance. Antonio Conte, Julian Nagelsmann, Zinedine Zidane Category B: Ambitious, would be very happy with any of these. Graham Potter, Christophe Galtier...
  6. Skrilla

Should we be more grateful for Fosun?

First and foremost, I know people will point out the continually rising ticket prices and the lack of quality football that has been on offer for the last two years. No complaints from me there, it hasn't been up to the standard we'd come to expect under Nuno, and it certainly hasn't been...
  7. Skrilla

Porto Friendly

Anyone else quite excited for this? We've signed one player on a free yet it still feels like we have a few "new" players that should be available for this - Fabio Silva returning from his loan spells, Sasa Kaladzjic returning from his ACL injury, Boubacar Traore from a long injury lay-off, and...
  8. Skrilla

Liam Keen Article

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2023/05/16/analysing-wolves-summer-challenge-and-recruitment-policy-changes/ I feel this warrants a thread, a lot of news to take in from this, and it's certainly worded in such a way that someone from the club is feeding...
  9. Skrilla

What positions would be your top five priorities going into this summer transfer window?

As above, I'm curious to see what the fan consensus is on which positions most need upgrading this summer. Some are obvious (a striker), some will depend on outgoings (Neves replacement?) and some will depend on your personal opinion of players.
  10. Skrilla

Graham Potter Sacked

Another one gone... does this bode well for us next Saturday or we do fear the new manager bounce? I wonder if they'll be straight in for Nagelsmann.
  11. Skrilla

IF we stay up, which players would you want to be here next season?

Not including fringe academy players or loanees that would be unlikely to feature next season assuming Julen will want to spend big in the summer to push for Europe (I.e. Giles, Sanderson, Sarkic, Lonwijk, Campbell, Corbeanu, Kawabe, Mosquera). I’m not interested in whether you think we’re...
  12. Skrilla

Liverpool Verdict Thread

Not quite sure how we haven't won that. Dodgiest officiating we've had in a while. Just goes to show the improvements already with Julen, our second string against Liverpool's first string. Remarkable really. Some very strong performances as well.
  13. Skrilla

The homegrown issue

I just made a post about this but I feel like it warrants it's own thread. With the rumoured interest in multiple signings from Spain (Cunha, Garcia, Isco etc.), it's worth remembering the situation we have with the homegrown player limit. Wolves are currently at 16 out of the 17 allowed...
  14. Skrilla

Where are the goals going to come from?

To start, this is not another doomsday thread, I just wanted to take a look at our current forwards to analyse whether our current options are good enough to keep us up. Most would agree that we need a striker in January, but are our wingers of the calibre we need them to be? It's no secret...
  15. Skrilla

Another Manager Poll

After we've been turned down by a Championship manager with 16 games of experience. Based purely on managers we've been linked with through the media. Not including the likes of Amorim, Gallardo, AVB, Svensson etc. as I think we'd have moved for them already if they were willing to take the...
  16. Skrilla

Top Three

In The Times tonight. Feels significant enough in the absence of any other news on the manager search to warrant a thread. Who do we think the top three are then?
  17. Skrilla

New Manager Poll (Round Two)

Post Lopetegui refusal, listed roughly based on their current odds.
  18. Skrilla

Neves and Moutinho - does it still work?

To start off, I want to precursor this by saying that what Moutinho has given us over the past fours has been incredible. However, he's very clearly in the twilight of his career, turning 36 in a week, and it's evident that he isn't the same player now. I've felt for a couple of years now that...
  19. Skrilla

Sasa Kalajdzic

Austrian striker from Stuttgart. Averaged a goal every 152 minutes over last two seasons. Out of contract in a year. Missed the majority of last season with a shoulder injury.
  20. Skrilla

How many goals does it take to finish in the top six?

Perhaps the biggest conundrum in football, and definitely the most expensive one, is needing a goal scorer. Rightly so, we're all frustrated by the lack of goals and lack of clear goal scoring opportunities so far this season. It's a problem that's persisted from the last two seasons, where we...
Back
Top Bottom