Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Matt

Sammy Szmodics

Greaves, Philogene, Whittaker, Sara, Harwood-Bellis, Summerville all players we should have on our radar from the Champ this year. Lots of good players in there.
  2. Matt

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Haha that’s brilliant, what a celebration. Love that.
  3. Matt

Today’s Games 2023-2024

A) How was that a pen? What’s it actually given for? B) The arguing over the pen is one of the most embarrassing things I’ve ever seen on a football pitch. Like watching the U10s!
  4. Matt

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

If we do deal with City again they do have players that would suit us pretty well. McAtee and Harwood-Bellis for starters. I don't know much about the left back to be honest and I would hate to lose RAN.
  5. Matt

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Love that. Unlucky Mikel.
  6. Matt

Forest verdict

Any point away from home when you have the squad issues we have is a good one imo. Great to have Cunha fit to play 75 mins, great to have Hwang back on the bench. MGW… I really liked him at Wolves, didn’t want him to go, think he is a great player, I gave him a good reception when he came back...
  7. Matt

Everton, surely a points deduction?

So glad we sold off half of our squad.
  8. Matt

Anyone else thinking sod it

Manchester United are famously hard done by when it comes to refereeing decisions, aren’t they. That club and its deluded fan base.
  9. Matt

I’m sure I’ve read somewhere that Jeff was the main reason behind us signing Fabio? Along with some nudging in the right direction by a certain agent.
  10. Matt

Didn’t Jeff say Fabio Silva was the best player in the world in his age group or something along those lines? It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if it was true, although I agree it seems far fetched!
  11. Matt

Stadium Plans

Well they definitely wouldn’t get council support for that. Imagine the city centre without a football stadium.
  12. Matt

Stadium Plans

Dunno what do you mean, the 700m Wolvo tram extension only took 7 years. Rapid.
  13. Matt

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Rangers have looked really poor.
  14. Matt

Stadium Plans

Hopefully it sees the “Molineux Quarter” come to fruition. Those were great visions for that part of the city.
  15. Matt

Stadium Plans

Obviously may come to nothing, but that is quite encouraging to see.
  16. Matt

Will Fosun realise?

I listened to the press conference and didn’t get the impression he won’t be here next season, I would be shocked if he wasn’t to be honest. He’s still a novice and I can’t see anyone else bigger than Wolves going for him even if he wanted to leave. The way he said his comments about making...
  17. Matt

Kilman is a good player, he’s solid enough and pretty good on the ball. I don’t think he is top 6 quality though. I would like us to keep him and think we probably will.
  18. Matt

Burnley Verdict

Agreed, thought he was all over the place in the 10 mins before he got taken off. He needs a loan I think, he’s not a bad player he’s just barely played any football.
  19. Matt

Will Fosun realise?

The vast majority of posts are about comments made by the manager that are a bit out of the ordinary in a post match interview, that’s all. It’s a forum!
  20. Matt

Will Fosun realise?

It is what it is now, it’s gone. We can only hope that we do back the manager in the summer, I don’t want to hear excuses. It is there in black and white directly from Jeff Shi that we will be able to do something in the summer window, so let’s hope that actually turns out to be the case.
Back
Top Bottom