Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. inaglasshouse

Forum Issues?

yes did the trick for me in chrome on android
  2. inaglasshouse

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

I can't find the tickets. Presume they have been emailed. I got a confirmation with an attachment but its not the tickets. I'm a ST holder. maybe they have been uploaded to card but I don't recall that option previously.
  3. inaglasshouse

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

oops, sounds like all the money in the world and something is missing
  4. inaglasshouse

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

thanks for letting us know
  5. inaglasshouse

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Unbelievable leanency, stopping up yet again. They will probably get the next deduction taken from next year's.
  6. inaglasshouse

Team v Brighton (FA cup)

I suspect Neto has a niggle, it could be me but after about 40 minutes I thought he looked slighty uncomfortable so I expect he will be rested, let's see. Same applies to Hwang.
  7. inaglasshouse

MoTD tonight

Adama Traore and Morgan Gibbs White showing us their class tonight
  8. inaglasshouse

Paul Bradshaw (RIP)

The keeper from when I was a kid sitting on the wall at the front of the Waterloo Rd until I went to big school. RIP Paul Bradshaw.
  9. inaglasshouse

Dazzling Dave and THAT Bournemouth fan.

great adjective
  10. inaglasshouse

Sasa Kalajdzic & Fabio Silva

If he retires will the insurance pay out?
  11. inaglasshouse

Crystal Palace Ultras

I think you are right, I was in the SB upper and it was proper loud.
  12. inaglasshouse

Crystal Palace Ultras

That play off game in 97 was probably the loudest I've heard Molineux, both sets of fans.
  13. inaglasshouse

Brentford verdict

Yet as soon as they did score they hardly had a sniff because that's their negative **** housing game plan, they dont actually back themselves to get those goals so they go cynical. We were fractionally unlucky not to equalise and had them under pressure until another mistake allowed them the win.
  14. inaglasshouse

Brentford verdict

Even without Cunha we were the better side offensively but gave 2 goals away. Neto unlucky to hit the post and Dawson unlucky to be fractionally offside, the linesman didn't flag. Ait Nouri was brilliant today and Gomes worked hard as they all did but unfortunately we got done making silly...
  15. inaglasshouse

Wolves v Brentford predictions

After my dour Chelsea prediction I'm sticking to my guns. Wolves 0 Brentford 4 (Toney Hat-trick)
  16. inaglasshouse

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Wow, 4 goals away at Chelsea and defended 10 minutes of ET, build Gary a statue right now
  17. inaglasshouse

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Great spirited and technically proficient half, the better team from the equaliser onwards. GON's tactics winning out against the 'stars' of Chelsea. Still wouldn't like to call it but it's looking way better than I feared.
  18. inaglasshouse

Chelsea v Wolves predictions

Nah you can get 5-1 on us for the win and over 3-1 the draw. Would be a great earner if you really fancy us. I don't, game too far for the small squad. Chelsea 3 Wolves 0.
  19. inaglasshouse

Albion punishment

Funnily enough I did arrive several minutes late!!
Back
Top Bottom