Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. L

Question - Why do footballers spit?

A genuine question. When my body allowed me to do hard exercise, mostly football and half-marathons (not at the same time), I almost never felt the need to spit unless I was back on the rollies. And then it would be thick and chewy and need to be placed out of public harm. Very, very few...
  2. L

Enner Valancia

Clickbait or an improvement on Keifer Moire? Makes better financial sense. https://www.givemesport.com/1792658-wolves-transfer-news-38m-bruno-lage-target-could-hit-the-ground-running-at-molineux?amp
  3. L

Ron Saunders gone

Ron Saunders Big for West Midlands An important dinosaur. Yep, RIP
  4. L

Defender rumour - he's called Luyindama

Anyone excited? Wolves interested in former Aston Villa defensive target - report
  5. L

Possibly the most boring thread - flask of coffee

I have read the official website's rules on stadium entry. (Please stay awake.) It states that bottles, cans, potential weapons cannot be taken in. (Who just jumped off the cliff?) But can someone please tell me if a flask of coffee, despite the tremendous loss of credibility, is likely to cause...
  6. L

New home ground

This cannot be for real: BREAKING | Wolves sign provisional agreement with @EFL to play five home games in China next season. Full statement from Jeff Shi to follow.
Back
Top Bottom