Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Tring Wolf

Player of the Season

Surely this is the clearest winner we’ll have had in years. 1. Neves. Captain Fantastic. Oozes class, commitment and passion. Absolutely miles ahead of everyone else. 2. Dawson. Rock solid. Leader and a huge influence on those around him. 3. Kilman / Semedo. Both much improved under...
  2. Tring Wolf

Team for Villa

I’m assuming Semedo is out… Sa Adama, Dawson, Kilman, RAN Nunes, Gomes, Neves, Neto Cunha Costa
  3. Tring Wolf

Team for Forest

Presuming RAN is ok… Sa Semedo, Collins, Kilman, Bueno Neves, Nunes Adama, Cunha, RAN Costa
  4. Tring Wolf

Watford game postponed?

Had a text from a Watford-supporting friend…
  5. Tring Wolf

Rui Pedro Silva

Our former Assistant Manager has just been appointed in his first Managerial role at Familicao. Best of luck Rui!
  6. Tring Wolf

Team vs Liverpool

With Podence out, I’d personally like to go back to the side (Marcal aside) and mentality that had a real go against United and Spurs. Sa Kilman, Coady, Saiss Semedo, Neves, Moutinho, RAN Trincao, Raul, Adama Expect it to be that but Hwang for one of Adama or Trincao. Think the best form of...
  7. Tring Wolf

The best Premier League club for young players...

Interesting article. Can only be a good selling point for future hot prospects (obviously caveated a little by the increased playing time given to our youngsters due to Raul and Jonny’s injuries).
  8. Tring Wolf

Pedro Neto

Genuinely think he could end up being world-class. Not 21 until March yet consistently putting in top-class performances in the hardest league in the world. Has absolutely everything to his game. Pace, directness, technically superb and best of all, the work ethic to match the ability. I loved...
  9. Tring Wolf

Ryan Giggs

Not taking charge of Wales’ next three games. (Alledgely) proving himself to be a thoroughly decent man again...
  10. Tring Wolf

Return of the Mick...

Hopefully, Amazon make this the subject of their next ‘All or Nothing’ series. Best of luck Mick!
  11. Tring Wolf

Newcastle Comms Thread

One change. Neves for Moutinho.
  12. Tring Wolf

Wolves FFP Breach

Anyone else aware of this at all?!
  13. Tring Wolf

Player of the Season

Thoroughly spoilt for choice this year but my Top 3 would be: 1. Adama - has had long spells this season where he has pretty much carried us as an attacking threat. Frighteningly good. Frighteningly entertaining to watch. And perhaps most frighteningly of all, I still think he has more...
  14. Tring Wolf

Nigel Pearson sacked

Guess it had been a few weeks since Watford had a new Manager...
  15. Tring Wolf

Team for West Ham

Haven’t started one of these for a while (and the first one with the luxury of 9 subs). I guess the big question is whether it’s 3-4-3 with Adama or 3-5-2 with Dendoncker. Personally, I’d go for the former (although I have a feeling Podence may get a look-in). What would everyone else go with...
  16. Tring Wolf

John Ruddy

Wolves have exercised an option in John Ruddy's contract to keep him at the club for 2020/21. A number of Wolves Academy players have also earned new deals. https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20200518-wolves-trigger-ruddys-contract-extension/
  17. Tring Wolf

Football Emoji Quiz

I’ll get people going: 1. Roque Santa Cruz.
  18. Tring Wolf

Braga Verdict

Incredibly proud of that performance. Some of the football we played on an absolutely horrific pitch was just sublime. Should have put the game to bed and Saiss and Doherty didn’t cover themselves in glory for the second but both have been great for us for ages now so can’t be too critical...
  19. Tring Wolf

Arsenal Verdict Thread

Really pleased with the performance. Showed good, positive intent from the start and were desperately unlucky to go in behind. Thoroughly deserved equaliser and probably deserved to go on and win the game. Thought Jonny was excellent, Diogo very good in the second half and Raul superb...
  20. Tring Wolf

Burnley Verdict Thread

Definitely got out of jail there after our worst performance for quite a long time. Have to take into account some mitigating circumstances though (playing in that heat so soon after the United and Torino games, with Burnley having had since last Saturday lunchtime to purely prepare for this...
Back
Top Bottom