Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Tring Wolf

Lopetegui

This I completely agree with. Thought that was awful on his behalf. I was/am far more angry with him for that than anything that happened in the Summer.
  2. Tring Wolf

Lopetegui

In his defence, over the course of a few weeks, he went from being told ‘the project is back on’ to ‘you can sign promising young players in the £15-£20m range (Scott, Gyokeres)’ to ‘you can’t sign anyone, even on a free transfer’. It’s not really surprising that the second change was a step...
  3. Tring Wolf

Lopetegui

I’ve always been puzzled by this one. Seem to recall a couple of here suggesting that Lopetegui did rate RAN but that RAN was suffering some pretty serious personal issues. Either way, RAN starting to fulfil his incredible potential has been one of the highlights of this season. One of my...
  4. Tring Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Absolutely. They’re killing so much of what is good about football with VAR and the increasingly complex interpretations of handball.
  5. Tring Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

We’ve been on the wrong end of goals being disallowed by a toenail and it’s infuriating. Can only imagine what it’s like at that time in that game. It’s finding ways to take away the very thing we all love and go to football for. And what it adds to the game in no way compensates for it. Just...
  6. Tring Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Absolutely brilliant. Cov thoroughly deserve it for properly having a go against us and United.
  7. Tring Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Go on Cov!
  8. Tring Wolf

Team vs Bournemouth

That would be lovely!
  9. Tring Wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

If we’re after that, Valles fits the bill. The other one who I’d be looking at (and I know he dropped a howler against Brentford recently) is Muric at Burnley. You’d assume that Burnley will probably have Trafford as first choice next year so Muric could be available (particularly if Burnley...
  10. Tring Wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Guess it depends on the fee we would get for Sa. If it’s somewhere in the ballpark of what we’d have to pay for Ramsdale (perhaps we’d get that from a Saudi club) then fine. But if we effectively lose Sa and Neto in exchange for Ramsdale and say £30m, I think I’d rather keep Sa and get the...
  11. Tring Wolf

Team vs Bournemouth

Pure guesswork, but I don’t think Hwang will start twice in 4 days. Reckon it might be something similar to the West Ham game. Sa S Bueno, Kilman, Toti Semedo, Lemina, Gomes, Doherty Sarabia, RAN, Doyle
  12. Tring Wolf

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Us. And it’s great. He looks good (he looks good) He looks fine (he looks fine) Matheus Cunha’s on my mind And he’s scoring all the time Singing oh a diddy diddy dum diddy do Scoring at the Albion, scoring number 2
  13. Tring Wolf

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

Really proud of the effort but that second half was a fairly sobering watch knowing we couldn’t lay a glove on them going forward. Thought Kilman played well as did the midfield three in their respective ways. Chirewa did well first half before understandably tiring in the second. Sa 6 S Bueno...
  14. Tring Wolf

Can’t fault the effort at all but it’s been a tough watch knowing we can’t lay a glove on them going forwards.
  15. Tring Wolf

Decent half given the side we have. The midfield three have all done well in their own respective ways and Chirewa has given a really good account of himself. Doc’s struggled defensively (including for the goal) but has got in a couple of great positions going forward where he hasn’t been...
  16. Tring Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Agreed. But just want them to have to sweat a bit first ;)
  17. Tring Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Regardless, it’s not a foul. Vardy has initiated whatever minimal contact there was.
  18. Tring Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

That’s never a penalty. Vardy knows exactly what he’s doing there.
  19. Tring Wolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Was just thinking that about Johnston. Looks a very decent player. Never want Albion to win but quite hoping for a draw here to make it even more nervous for Leicester.
  20. Tring Wolf

3 home games in 7 days

4. Tomorrow could be ugly. Hopefully RAN and Hwang are able to play against Bournemouth and we take a point. Then a nervy 2-1 win over Luton.
Back
Top Bottom