Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. topcat99

Gaz tapped up?

It’s just more media bull****. Every day on BBC rumours, it’s “Man U want Pele” “Man U want Zico”. Etc etc. Some of the arrogance is astounding with these clubs though. There was one the other day “Barcelona want to sign Joao Felix on a permanent deal, but are unwilling to pay Athletico’s...
  2. topcat99

Forest- possible points deduction

Your last paragraph is spot on. But the PL know that (for example) Forest get relegated by 1 point, and then on appeal get a point back to keep them up on GD, that the relegated club would take them to the High Court and fast. It’s a mess. Partially caused by the appeal process falling...
  3. topcat99

Forest- possible points deduction

I’d have thought that as Forest “cooperated and pleaded guilty early” that they can only appeal against the severity of the sentence. And as most people think that they got off lightly, they are on shaky ground. I wonder if an appeal panel can increase the punishment?
  4. topcat99

Old Molineux Photos

It’s not. It just feels like it when you are 1-0 up against one of the Sky 6 and the board goes up announcing 14 minutes of added time.
  5. topcat99

Old Molineux Photos

And in the wrong city
  6. topcat99

Old Molineux Photos

Blimey. Was he 12 feet tall. Leaning casually on the crossbar
  7. topcat99

Venus to step up at Birmingham

Seaman could throw it Overmars
  8. topcat99

That miss

Kevin Francis for Brum. So bad that the referee thought he had been fouled and gave a penalty
  9. topcat99

Albion punishment

I agree. Unfortunately the WMP might take the opportunity to make their lives easier
  10. topcat99

Albion punishment

Yep. Fine plus threat of playing behind closed doors (suspended) is my guess. Shouldn’t think that any BCD in the near future (if any happen) will have away fans in attendance.
  11. topcat99

Albion punishment

And that has zero to do with the club. The Hawthorns incidents however………..
  12. topcat99

Albion punishment

Where was the bottle throwing during the game? Where was the fighting with the police inside the ground? Where was the pitch invasion?
  13. topcat99

Albion punishment

Your truth. The FA will sort out the fact next week
  14. topcat99

Albion punishment

Are you a WUM? Or an Albion fan? Or both? Weird posts
  15. topcat99

Albion punishment

Crap. If it was the other way around it wouldn’t have happened at all.
  16. topcat99

Albion punishment

They were violent and an absolute embarrassment to themselves. Live on TV They are going to get smashed by the FA I couldn’t care less about them. Joke of a club. Delusional
  17. topcat99

Albion punishment

Some threw water bottles, some threw beer bottles
  18. topcat99

Old Molineux Photos

The match highlights of that game can be found on YouTube
  19. topcat99

Away end at Molineux

Plenty of empty seats to move to if you follow Fulham away outside London. (But to be fair most of their supporters were packed into Twickenham on Saturday)
  20. topcat99

The FA Cup Quarter Finals

This looks like a sensible set of predictions. Only one I would not like to put a quid on is the Manc/Scouse game. There is an edge to this fixture in any competition. So 1-1 and God knows after that.
Back
Top Bottom