Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Fantasy Football - Molineux Mix League 23/24

Dear all, as per the last few years I have restarted the Premier Fantasy Football League for the Molineux Mix Forum. The link is below and it would be great to see you all on board again this season. I have also launched the Mol Mix Paid league which adds a bit of a cash pot for the winner and...
  2. B

Great article from Dr Kai Wai

Dr Kai Wai Interesting article from Dr Kai Wai and gives a little insight into the back room team here.
  3. B

Fantasy Football 2022/23

Morning, I have reestablished the FPL Fantasy league for MolMix. If people would like to join then the links are below. For those interested in a wager with half going to a charity then please DM me or email:- molmixfantasyfooty@gmail.com I know times are hard and not everyone can throw in a...
  4. B

Covid and morale

Reading comments about the team and seeing Nuno seem quite low I do wonder how much effect isolation and quarantine has had on the team. Whilst I appreciate many clubs will have a foreign contingent I only care about Wolves. I know early this year Nuno hadn’t seen his family and I’m not sure if...
  5. B

Fantasy Football 20-21 Season

Many of those who were in last years league have re joined. For those who want to join then the details are below. Molmix FF I have also created a Head 2 Head league which you can enter with the same team. Molmix H2H I did talk about a prize fund for charity etc but I only had a couple of...
  6. B

Corica, was he as bad as I thought he was.

I was watching the highlights from the Blues game in 95/96. Some of the passes Corica played were fantastic. However at the time I recall complaining about him all the time. Was he just ahead of the game and not physical enough for the league as it was or was I just wrong?
  7. B

Boly Injury?

I just saw a post on FB that suggested Boly has broken his leg in training. Anyone on here know anything about it? Are they likely to even be training today?
  8. B

oldest Wolves Fan?

It’s a slow week... My Nan who is a massive Wolves fan turns 100 in December. She met Sir Jack in the early 00’s and loves Bully. He has been invited to her party in December and hopefully he can come. Anyway, sadly she’s not doing that well at the moment but think she’s willing herself to see...
  9. B

Sir Jack and SS Great Britain

Sorry It won’t let me upload the pic and a it’s a bit random post but... I had the pleasure of being onboard SS Great Britain in Bristol today, whilst in the bar I noticed a plaque to honour Sir Jack Hayward for his work/donations to the ship and museum. I suppose he was always a legend to me...
  10. B

Rafa Mir - How’s he getting on?

I just happened to see Mir has scored 5 in 20 for Las Palma but wondered if anyone follows Spanish/Canary isle football knows how he is playing and being played?
  11. B

Wolves are for life not just for Christmas.

Bit of a light hearted one but.... Does anyone else’s wardrobe and accessories etc revolve around Wolves? My phone case for instance is the old gold and black colour, it’s not wolves badged just drawn to it. I’m guessing people have avoided buying Blue cars and other things based on our clubs...
  12. B

Radio WM “It’s a Goal Kalxon”

I was just watching the Leicester goal from last night and when the goal was given they played the klaxon that WM used on their station. Now I’m not saying we should use it but I can’t listen to radio WM anymore and wondered if they still use it. I have so many good memories sitting with my dad...
  13. B

Could we lose a top player?

I don’t think we will but reading about FFP and ridiculous money being banded around do you think that we would sell one of our new stars for an inflated amount to finance a better player? I appreciate we don’t need the money but we do need the FFP books to balance.
  14. B

Transfer Deadline in China.

Just a thought, is there much demand for the transfer deadline In China? If it's as popular over there as it has been here then maybe Fosun want to capitalise on that with a breaking last minute deal that's already finalised. Thus bringing wolves and the Chinese ownership into the living rooms...
  15. B

Ex players who now manage/coach

Just a bit of fun rather than anything serious. I was looking at ex players who had finished playing and moved into management and coaching. I personally would love to see an ex player who gets the club at the helm but I'm guessing many have failed. Just goin to start off with one and see how...
  16. B

Who owns shares?

Sorry if mentioned already but Moxey in his dinner speech has said that they are talking to people who may be interested in Steves Shares. I'm wondering who else has shares in the club or is SM planning on holding onto some?
  17. B

Let's all have a Disco!

Well the footballs getting worse, players are doing their best to become villains, Jackets lost the plot and them lot upstairs don't seem to care. The only thing that has any worth are the fans. I know lots are planning on protests etc but how about an Old School "Let's all have a disco" knees...
  18. B

This time last season

I have just looked at the table this time last year. At this stage we were 3 points better than we are now level with Norwich and were on a 4 match losing streak on 27. Derby topped the league with 35 points Bournmouth had 33 Watford had 32 Brighton were 3rd from bottom on 18. I know it's all...
  19. B

What were your expectations?

After a terrific spell the last few games have deflated a lot of sails. Being honest with yourself though at the start of the season where did you see us finishing? Myself thought mid table as I thought this league would be tough. 1, Top 2 2, Playoffs 3, Midtable 4, Relegation
  20. B

Well done away fans!

Just got back and what amazing support our fans gave today despite everything. We have left Brighton with only positives about our club and they have the upmost respect. Things could have been nasty today if the trouble makers had got into the ground. Fair play to the stewards and Brighton...
Back
Top Bottom