Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

I just think it’s a bit of self preservation. Things haven’t gone to plan for him the last few weeks and he is clearly annoyed and frustrated at maybe his own decisions with subs etc. sometimes you get lucky other times you get found out. He let Sasa and Silva go after saying they wouldn’t play...
  2. B

Complete over-reaction on here

Players thought it would be an easy win and didn’t turn up until the last few minutes when they took the lead and then went on holiday again. Coventry wanted it more and they rightly deserved the win. I’m gutted but after the shift after shift this squad has delivered for us this year I can...
  3. B

What a turnaround !

People have said we should try to emulate what Brighton have been doing and I think this season shows that the model can work. You can lose you best player or even several but with a good spirit and talented squad you can out play the big guns and cause upsets. Let’s be honest most pundits and...
  4. B

January 2024 transfer window thread.

It’s the panic buying and being held to ransom that’s caused us and many others to be in the FFP position we are. The club IMO have tried, they have managed to sell enough to help us avoid any penalties but we’re not the only club on the knife edge of failing next year. The January window has...
  5. B

He has been plying for Chelsea though so should be match fit. I understand from a Chelsea fan he’s trying too hard and when not scoring his head is dropping. A new challenge is exactly what he needs and they know the talent is there hence why they want big bucks.
  6. B

Albion punishment

I thought that some of the delay was due to the fact that the medics were needed with those injured and they had to wait for them to return.
  7. B

Albion punishment

To be fair to the majority of Albion fans that old chap seemed to be letting the Wolves fans out and most just want them gone not attacking them. It’s only the odd idiot.
  8. B

Speaking with a Chelsea fan last night re Broja, they are worried that he is going to be a huge success in the future and if they let him go for less than £30m they will end up regretting it. Their concern with him is he beats himself up too much when he misses an opportunity etc. £30 million...
  9. B

Nunes to City

That’s their plan now, adding a few bigger fee players whilst flipping a few others. They’ve also invested in some older experienced players. Then they have players like Solly March and Dunk who on paper are not great players and if we were linked with fans would complain. But they compliment...
  10. B

Nunes to City

If they are not popular on FIFA or high value players have been written off. I don’t mean by everyone but I’m afraid it’s the way lots of clubs fans are now.
  11. B

Nunes to City

I appreciate that I know very well how brighton do it and last year we were very much fishing in the same pond, Brighton also have a very strict wage structure hence why they accept losing these players after making a huge profit. Difference is we’ve been spending big on well known talent and...
  12. B

Nunes to City

But our fan base wouldn’t tolerate what Brighton have continued to do. If they are not a £30+ million target etc. I believe that some of our youth (appreciate they have now been loaned out) are good enough to break through but they have a bad game and our they are slated.
  13. B

Nunes to City

Exactly the kind of thing Brighton did though and found gems like Mitoma.
  14. B

Sentimental

I had a training session from Bloom a few years ago. He literally had to write blank cheques every month to keep them in the Black and they need to be in the Premier League. They invested in an academy and utilised those players with experience. Toying with relegation until Potter and their...
  15. B

Fantasy Football - Molineux Mix League 23/24

Hi all, Still need members for the paid for league. Enter a team for just £10. £10 Paid for League - Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League League Code: k7zy39 If you want to join the £10 league you can transfer £10 to: Account - 39394867 Sort - 560069...
  16. B

Free League - Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League League Code: 4pynu3 £10 Paid for League - Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League League Code: k7zy39 If you want to join the £10 league you can transfer £10 to...
  17. B

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

It’s what Brighton have been doing for a few years. Just have to flip them a few years later for a profit to keep FFP off your back.
  18. B

Morning all, Still looking for some competition for the £10 league . Free League - Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League League Code: 4pynu3 £10 Paid for League - Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League League Code...
  19. B

Wolfie

People are forgetting it’s for kids. I get there is some having fun but the response by some adults to this is so cringey. Think paw patrol they have made Wolfy into an action figure type mascot. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is some spin offs for revenue with this move.
  20. B

Turnover - Accounts etc (economics) (the why no transfers thread)

How does our compare to others. Brighton have a large area they can cherry pick from whereas I’d imagine the midlands is saturated.
Back
Top Bottom