Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Cedric Roussel R.I.P

Passed away aged 45.
  2. J

Pricey's Right

http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/price-reward-2528093.aspx but he got left out the squad for France so that means he's leaving ....
  3. J

Dwight Gayle

Jonathan Hope ‏@JonHopeAgent 43m43 minutes ago #wolves are in for Dwight Gayle of #cpfc on loan only! Not a transfer! Loan deal until end of season. #wwfc I dont know how legit this guy is but he's claiming this will happen come January with both clubs already in agreement ... Fantastic...
  4. J

An NFL styled Blackout system

I see a lot of people complaining about attendances etc on the forum and elsewhere, so after doing to some reading on the NFL blackout rule, I'd love it if something was brought in place in this country for football. Basically the blackout rule means that if a team doesn't sell out a game...
  5. J

Ultra's groups

For those who saw the Palace game tonight, would you agree those two ultras groups made the game brilliant they created so much atmosphere. Whats peoples thoughts on them ? I personally like them, could pave the way for fans to take control of some of the game again, but then again could...
  6. J

Youth Released

Jamie Tank, Jordan Cranston, Tim Jakobsson, Robbie Parry, Sam Whittall, Kristian Kostrna and David Moli all been released from their contracts Quite surprised at the Kostrna one I guess he never recovered properly from that broken leg
  7. J

Andy Keogh

We've opened talks with Mr Keogh apparently, could be just BS though @TransferQuantum: BREAKING: 27-year old Millwall forward Andy Keogh is in talks to resign with Wolves.
  8. J

New contract for Batth

He's signed a new contract :D
  9. J

New 'England' Shirt

Hate it everything about it is screaming Germany what a terrible terrible plain crappy design too
  10. J

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

Mad Mick has stuck him for sale, Nouble is better than him apparently anyway he would do a job in league one a nice little swap deal for him and we are in business Think he'd come ? and who would you swap for him ?
  11. J

Dougie Freedman

According to the lovely tweeter hes been sacked not long ago GET HIM IN !
  12. J

Flynn steps down

Brian Flynn has stepped down as Doncaster to take a higher role in the club Please to god take Saunders back !
  13. J

O'Hara's Red

we're appealing against it apparently ..... does anyone at this club have any brain cells ?
  14. J

What would Dean do ? ...

For a bit of fun (we need a bit of cheering up) we saw the antics of Di Canio today I now as the question what would Dean do in that situation ? Be creative about it ;)
  15. J

Lescott

Available for £4m apparantly ! god wish we were still in the greed league we could have signed him .... Whoops sorry i forgot we have no money
  16. J

Iago Falque

Rumor has it is Wolves, Brighton and Charlton are intrested in him, hes a young Spanish playmaker for Tottenham was playing for Juventus last season i think be a good signing only on loan mind reading up on him he was in BOTH Real Madrid and Barcelona youth teams and he was at Juventus before...
  17. J

Free personalisation

I remember seeing a thread on here a while back (couldnt find it for the life of my) talknig about free personalisation at the end of this month are they still going ahead with it havent heard anything since ?
  18. J

JT retires from Interntional Football

in terms of football gutted, Cahill and Jageilka are more than capable to step up fingers crossed
  19. J

A lion on the loose

Surprised this hasn't been reported on here haha theres been a sighting of a lion on Essex, St Osyth to be exact, its a genuine sighting aswell zoo keepers armored officers the lot i think its brilliant haha !
  20. J

'Major Coup' Owen ?

Some dodgy agent saying we're in for a major coup to replace Fletch... he's also gone on to say that the player is friends with Morgan and would only consider a move to the Championship because of the friendship ... could it be Owen ? Owen has said that he expects to have a club at the end of...
Back
Top Bottom