Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

He’s not an EPL standard player and that’s been painfully clear for a very long time. Whoever ultimately signed off on bringing in the likes of Cutrone and Silva should be forced to watch the Chorley game on repeat loop with the sound of Porto fans cackling in the background. Silva was...
  2. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

If you find anything in the public domain to corroborate what you’re saying, please do post but, honestly, it doesn’t sound like Vitinha to me. If we’d exercised the option, pretty sure he would have signed and it’s kind of how the option to buy market works and things would break down pretty...
  3. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It was Wolves who decided not to take up the option to buy. Porto and the player expected it to be triggered right up until the deadline! Vitinha’s on record here in the weeks before the deadline expired talking of returning to Wolves and looking forward to getting more game time in his...
  4. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Remember that performance well and posting at the time here that it made it a no brainer to go ahead and sign him. Very poor decision not to sign him as his quality was there for all to see.
  5. T

Coventry Verdict

Dawson was a big miss today. A number of Wolves players were poor defensively but Santi Bueno, in particular, won’t want to watch back any of those three goals.
  6. T

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

Semedo switches off badly for both of those goals on a second watch. The whole of the defence looking v shaky and midfield getting overrun. Bit of a shambles and set-up all wrong and United have clearly done their homework too. We need to play a deeper defensive line to stop the haemorrhaging...
  7. T

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

We need divine intervention to get anything out of this one. 3 subs at half-time please!
  8. T

Hugo v Che - you choose .

For me someone else > Adams >> Ekitike Be interested to know how many voting for Ekitike have actually seen him play? Like another ‘35m striker’ we’re all familiar with, I have my doubts he’s i) good enough, ii) he’d fit into how we want to play and iii) he’d settle in quickly enough to have...
  9. T

January 2024 transfer window thread.

I've watched a bit of Ekitike and have my doubts but what do I know. If we do loan him, let's hope it's with a option and not an obligation to buy. Just because a team spends 35m on a young striker and all that...
  10. T

Jonny Castro Otto

My money’s on this
  11. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Newcastle learn the hard way that there’s a pecking order in Europe and money talks. Remember Chelsea having to do similar against Barcelona in 2009. I’m sorry but there’s no way that’s a penalty and no way it can be anything other than a corrupt VAR call imo. Be interesting to see Howe’s...
  12. T

So , what are we going to do about it ?

One thing the club could do is commission someone independent to document all the major game-changing contentious decisions for and against Wolves over recent seasons. It could probably be done in a day of two’s work with access to Wyscout clips or similar. Put it out there via video and let...
  13. T

Wolves v Tottenham comms thread.

It was poor defending by Semedo too. Played the guy on and let him get in front of him.
  14. T

Time for legal advice and action v PGMOL

VAR should be run by a separate body to PGMOL directly employing a separate group of professional officials under clear terms of employment. There should be far greater transparency around the governance of this body than there currently is with PGMOL (not even a website) and the officials...
  15. T

I’d like an explanation of the Toti disallowed goal at Anfield last season that doesn’t involve corruption. Would love the audio to be released on that one…
  16. T

Non-descript building but easy enough to locate. Just look for the one with the big brown paper recycling bin
  17. T

The way things are going, I’d actually be surprised if one of the clubs doesn’t raise a restructure of PGMOL at one of the regular Premier League Board meetings during the season. There might even be a groundswell of support now with the likes of Klopp and Arteta joining the ranks of vociferous...
  18. T

Jeff Shi E&S

I quite liked the article and good that he’s trying to engage and reach out in a different way. I’ve been critical of FOSUN in the recent past but the general points he’s making overtly or otherwise are actually fair ones and I think some people are being a little harsh on what is a...
  19. T

Team for Bournemouth

Nearly all our squad are best suited to a 3-4-3 / 5-2-3. Our away form with 4 at the back has been poor for over a year now with the defenders regularly getting pulled out position and not being close enough to one another and teams finding it easy to play through us. I'd definitely be going...
  20. T

Its magic you know....

Cunha, Hee-Chan and Neto would fit better. Never believe it’s not so!
Back
Top Bottom