Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Big shout to the Wolves media team

I am really enjoying the old gold club rewind matches and season reviews. Giving me things to look forward to without Wolves and stuck at home. Keep at it, guys.
  2. S

No season review DVD?

I don't suppose there will be one? I guess this is to be expected seeing as there was none released last season, but it is disappointing. They can't be difficult to slap together, and you know supporters would definitely have purchased them to relive the last two seasons.
  3. S

Relegation fodder

I don't know about you lot, but I am quite happy to see Huddersfield, Fulham, and one of Cardiff/Brighton ****ing off for good. Hopefully Burnley goes down next season, and I think Bournemouth will be exposed with VAR next season as the thugs they are. Not that the crop in the Championship...
  4. S

Coin flip to decide the kit.

Wolves’ FA Cup colours hinge on the flip of a coin Interesting user comments too. Didn't realize Sir Jack is the one that changed it to a darker, orange colour that most of us younger supporters are familiar with. I'd say the current shade isn't too far off from the Sherpa Van Final colour...
  5. S

Brexit's Impact on Wolves and the Premier League

Brexit Could Drastically Change English Soccer Looks like clubs with top-tier academies are going to be the ones who come out of this stronger (hopefully us). Disclaimer: There's enough threads on the political implications of Brexit, I'd rather we keep the ****ing matches to there and just...
  6. S

Load of Bull Cassette

I found a video on Youtube that had a matchday Liquidator. Apparently it was on a cassette that came with A Load of Bull. I was wondering if anyone had uploaded the entire cassette anywhere? Would be cool to hear the South Bank before my time from the 90s.
  7. S

Wolves Player Recordings

Does anyone know if it is possible to listen to any of last year's matches? Are they archived anywhere?
  8. S

FFP in the Prem

Let's talk about this (as if FFP hasn't been beaten to death, I know...) but I'm unsure exactly as to how FFP works differently in the Prem compared to the Championship. Since Wolves lack the revenue that the "big clubs" currently have, won't that hurt us in the short term? Can some of the many...
  9. S

Wolves Shop

I ordered a black tracksuit for Christmas, and it turns out it was sold out. They mailed me another item I ordered but no notification of my other purchase being sold out until I emailed the club. Is there anywhere else I can purchase this? Are they ever restocked at any point? I'm in the States...
  10. S

Asian Investment

I'm very curious to hear you thoughts on this. We've all heard how Chinese officials are "encouraging" investment abroad, but in another thread, someone mentioned how Villa, Blues, and Baggies are all Hong Kong-owned, while FOSUN is the only one of the Midlands clubs that are directly Chinese...
  11. S

CITY - CUP VERDICT

Have at it. Immensely proud. Love this team.
  12. S

Wolves merch inquriy

Help me out - I would like a tracksuit but I'm unsure about a couple things. I see the online shop has a "walkout" and "official" tracksuit. What exactly is the difference aside from design? I see Nuno wearing the latter, and the players wearing the former but is there any other difference aside...
  13. S

Striker

Yeah, another thread. Stop dragging your knuckles, Wolves. Get it done already. This final third is not good enough. Just get them in.
  14. S

Old Photos of Molineux

Looking for some good, high resolution photos of Molineux, preferably from before the redevelopment, or maybe shortly after the redevelopment. Would like a good pic for my desktop walllpaper. Anyone got a favorite shot?
  15. S

Lambert

And we thought he was the best available? What's his deal? These lineups have been shocking to say the least. Shame on you Jeff Shi. Firing Jackett with no one in mind to replace him, which has led to this mess. Naive as he is, that was a repeat of Steve Morgan sacking Mick.
  16. S

FOSUN News

Why not have a thread dedicated to FOSUN and how they pop up in the news with acquisitions and sales? Some could have implications long-term on our club. Today: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-31/fosun-plans-sale-of-assets-in-reversal-of-15-billion-m-a-spree Wolves as a...
  17. S

Change kit

Are we going to wear it in every away match of the season from here on out? Seems like we have it on at every opportunity we get now away from home? Just an observation!
  18. S

Sako

Just where has this guy been the past few weeks? Last month? :dong:
  19. S

I wasn't all in on Deano initially...

But I must say, anyone quite pleased at how he's been the first Wolves manager in years to address the defense so directly? Even if they are loans, I never understood why it was so difficult for MM/TC, and SS to address it and attempt to solve it. Now, is this a case of Deano being backed...
  20. S

"Wolves delay as Stale's search for a coach goes on"

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2012/09/18/wolves-delay-as-stales-search-for-a-coach-goes-on/ Gee, what a surprise. :rolleyes:
Back
Top Bottom