Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Scallywolf

Our Academy

Have we got any real talent in our Academy who could make the breakthrough and become regular members of the first team? No disrespect at all to Fraser, Chirewa or Chiwome but they are not ready to be thrown in as starters or bench warmers. If it wasn’t for our injuries they would probably be...
  2. Scallywolf

Will Fosun realise?

Well, will they? We have played 29 games in the Premier League and thankfully, are safe from relegation. Hypothetical, I know, but what if the injuries we are currently suffering, had occurred 10 matches ago? I dread to think, but a relegation battle may well have been on the cards imo. A...
  3. Scallywolf

Rodrigo Gomes

Another Gomes on the way and hopefully not planning for a Neto replacement. Reported by the E and S tonight. Wolves eyeing up potential summer swoop Wolves are weighing up a move for Portuguese winger Rodrigo Gomes this summer. ...
  4. Scallywolf

The winter break

What do fellow Mixers think of the PL winter break? I find it pretty confusing tbh, with matches being played on different days, at different times and all the other distractions. We have the Asian Cup and the ACON, with some top players missing from nearly every PL club and then we have the...
  5. Scallywolf

Last player?

Ok, I’ll start the ball rolling for a Christmas quiz. Who was our last player to score 2 goals (or more) in a League match? I can’t remember by the way and I ain’t looking on the internet! Any more last player questions, anyone?.
  6. Scallywolf

Apology or explanation?

No need to elaborate on title of thread, but does anyone know if we have received one from PGMOL, yet?
  7. Scallywolf

Our sponsors and sponsorship

Just read that Man U have got a 10 year sponsorship deal with Adidas worth £900million. Thats £90million a year just from one sponsor for the next 10 years. What are they also getting from their other sponsors? The big 6 (+probably Newcastle now) must receive massive sponsorship, which dwarfs...
  8. Scallywolf

Replacing Ruben and Mouts

We have lost 2 massive players, so how do we replace them? Do we replace them both, replace one of them or neither of them? We now have Nunes, Lemina, Gomes and Bouba and maybe, Cundle and Hodge (both nowhere near ready for regular Premier League games imo). We have to get at least one more...
  9. Scallywolf

New sponsor

Wolves announce Partnership with Shede Spirits 9th June 2023 The new partnership will see Shede’s Tuopai brand become the club’s Official Baijiu Partner for the 2023/24 season. Tuopai is one of the best known and well renowned liquor brands in China. With sales of over five billion bottles in...
  10. Scallywolf

Big Sam back?

Strong rumours that he is being approached by Leeds to be appointed until the end of the season. Lee Bowyer also rumoured to assist him. Would Big Sam make a difference with just 4 games to play?
  11. Scallywolf

Premier League referees

Is this current crop the worst in Premier League history? YES Has VAR made them worse? YES Are they biased to the Super 6 more than ever? YES Are we being treated fairly (FA Cup at Anfield: Lemina sending off at Southampton: Todays non penalty as examples)? NO. BUT THEY SAY DECISIONS EVEN...
  12. Scallywolf

Season end cull

Hopefully, we will survive this season, so why not look ahead to the future. Yes, I know there are plenty of games left this season, but it is obvious we need surgery and players must go. For me it would be Adama, Podence, Costa, Raul, Moutinho and Jonny to start with. Heavy heart with some of...
  13. Scallywolf

George Cohen - RIP

Another of our World Cup winners sadly passed away aged 83. Lovely guy, excellent full back for Fulham and England. RIP George. With condolences to family and friends.
  14. Scallywolf

Arsenal attendance

The attendance was 34,624. Thats a record attendance for us in the Premier League isn’t it. Thought our capacity was about 32,500 and that includes the temporary Graham Hughes stand. Where did the extra 2,000+ come from?
  15. Scallywolf

Liam has spoken

So Liam Keen has finally posted in todays E and S what we are all asking of Shi, Sellars and Fosun. Have a look Mixers. It’s a good read and was needed. Good on ya Liam.
  16. Scallywolf

3 names

3 names to start this thread. Coady, Dendoncker and Palhinha. 2 we should have kept and 1 we should have signed. Coady is/was our best captain since Mike Bailey imo. A leader full stop and we miss him. We have more or less given him away and Everton must be laugh8ng at us. Leader off the pitch...
  17. Scallywolf

No outstanding candidate

So, according to Jeff’s statement there is no outstanding candidate available to be our manager! Don’t know what fellow Mixers think, but I think he has shot himself in the foot big time. Is he saying those out there are not good enough? If he is, there’s no chance of appointing any of them...
  18. Scallywolf

Tony Roberts

He should stay with us when we appoint our new head coach imo. He’s the only one of Bruno’s backroom staff who has (so far) not been dismissed. He’s our set piece and goalkeeper coach and hasn’t done much wrong with our Jose has he. Sarkic is being trusted as our number 2 as well. Part of the...
  19. Scallywolf

Costa’s first start

Well, after yet another no show in front of goal today, should Diego be unleashed from the start against West Ham? Yes, he will have been with us for only 3 weeks but we offer nothing in the 18 yard box, absolutely nothing! We are becoming a joke up front and we have nothing to lose imo. Raul...
  20. Scallywolf

Pre season friendlies

Well, have any been arranged?
Back
Top Bottom