Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Scallywolf

Forest- possible points deduction

It was miles more of a penalty than that given against Wan-Bissaka yesterday, that’s for sure. Yes, a definite penalty imo.
  2. Scallywolf

Lopetegui

Mourinho is out of work. He would be bloody hilarious as well.
  3. Scallywolf

We are a democratic country and free speech is a given right. That includes praise and criticism where relevant and Forests criticism is justified imo. What's the alternative? Just say nothing and let things carry on as they are now! VAR, in its current state, is not fit for purpose and...
  4. Scallywolf

How painful is following football

That’s something for the 10-15 year olds who are now being brought up on VAR. They won’t know anything different. For 72 year olds like me and many other lovers of the great game it is being totally ruined! If VAR is progress in its current form, let the the 10-15 year old enjoy it, because...
  5. Scallywolf

I totally back Forest having watched those decisions. It’s about time clubs openly said what they think about referees/VAR decisions. Why should the officials get away with contentious decisions week after week and walk away without explanation. VAR has cost us 10 points this season and as a...
  6. Scallywolf

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I absolutely agree, Perton. Total madness. I remember the disappointment I felt when we sold Jota and thinking Silva would make up for it. I can’t think of a worst signing, based on the amount we paid and the hype that came from Jeff.
  7. Scallywolf

I am completely aware of that and expected that reply. Just saying, Pepe cost £65million, probably earned £100-£150 grand a week and 4 years later was sold for zilch! Antony, Sancho, Maguire, Mount and Casemiro at Yanited spring to mind as totally overpriced as well. What are they currently...
  8. Scallywolf

We made a massive mistake in signing Fabio, but not as massive as Arsenal when they signed Nicolas Pepe for £65million in August 2019. He went out on loan 12 months later and is now playing in Turkey after leaving Arsenal in September last year. Just saying.
  9. Scallywolf

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

Good job he ain’t reffing us against Luton, after what Forest said about him today!
  10. Scallywolf

Lopetegui

He can bugger off there, for all I care. He would probably want £250million to spend, take his mega size backroom staff with him and have that Spanish reporter, Balague, follow him everywhere, for another round of negative comments!
  11. Scallywolf

With a few punches on the officials imo! He wouldn’t have pulled any punches, that’s for sure.
  12. Scallywolf

Absolutely. Youngs handball was clear handball and a definite penalty imo. Other 2 decisions were dubious to say the least. Anyway, who cares. For a team battling relegation, Forest were very, very poor against a very, very poor Everton. I didn’t see one player in all those who played in that...
  13. Scallywolf

Could Nuno come back?

Nuno should have had a Plan B, but struggled without one, with us in the end. He also had the Mendes help with some top signings, but his influence is disappearing and Matt Hobbs is the main man now. How would Nuno get on with Matt? How would Matt get on with Nuno?
  14. Scallywolf

Could Nuno come back?

That dream could turn into a nightmare. Never go back!
  15. Scallywolf

Could Nuno come back?

He’s currently managing a very poor Nottingham Forest and he’s done nothing to improve them since he arrived. Nuno’s career has hit the skids since he left us and if he gets the bullet at Forest (which may well happen) he will struggle to get a top job again in England imo. I’ll just says...
  16. Scallywolf

Gary’s De-Presser

I do wonder what our senior professionals and best players think about the situation we are currently in with injuries and total lack of squad depth. Players like The Pitbull, RAN, Neto, Cunha etc are young and have ambitions, but must be thinking if those ambitions are with Wolves. The club...
  17. Scallywolf

Gary’s De-Presser

It’s me who is the lifelong Wolves fan, obviously not Mr Shi. Maybe my wording was misleading. If he supported my hometown team like I do (after 60+ years) and many others do, he would be aware of how the majority of us are all feeling atm, with lack of investment both on and off the pitch.
  18. Scallywolf

Gary’s De-Presser

Against one of the best defences in the Premier League! Channy has to start tomorrow, with Sarabia alongside him. Doyle, Pitbull and Super Mario slogging their guts out in the middle of the park. Doc, S Bueno, Kilman, Toti and H Bueno at the back. RAN has a 25% chance of starting, so not...
  19. Scallywolf

Gary’s De-Presser

Thank heavens these injuries didn’t happen a dozen matches ago or we would have been in deep, deep trouble. The situation is embarrassing and Mr Shi has said how he sympathises with GON, who I will repeat for the umpteenth time has done a brilliant job. Mr Shi, as a lifelong Wolves fan will...
  20. Scallywolf

Gary’s De-Presser

I’ll play wide left, Frank, and get the ball into the box as quick as I can for you to glide past Gabriel and Saliba. Pick your spot and give Raya no chance. Just like the old days when I played in the Wolverhampton Sunday League and you were playing in the er, er, er League!
Back
Top Bottom