Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Kingswood Wolf

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Thought I’d create a safe space for anyone who wants to un-consume said pie over GON. No judgement and no shame..
  2. Kingswood Wolf

GON at Bournemouth

I don't like Gary (as a manager). I don't see how he got the job and he's done nothing to convince me he's anything other than a jammy sod. Here's a wee look at his time at Bournemouth. He managed 34 PL games last year (11 as caretaker, 23 as permanent boss). He amassed 36 points. W10 D6 L18...
  3. Kingswood Wolf

FAO Hobbs

Putting aside Fosun/Jeff/FFP/finances/betraying the manager they were after for the best part of decade/etc etc.... ... Don't compound the errors and deepen the rift by appointing GON. Just don't do it. No one wants him. This is madness.
  4. Kingswood Wolf

The back 4 - credit to JL?

Maybe worth its own thread... maybe not. Nuno never dabbled, Lage tried it for three games, then dumped it, then tried it again and got the sack. However, JL has come in to a team bottom of the league, with zero confidence and more-or-less got us safe now, all whilst playing a back 4 and...
  5. Kingswood Wolf

Great FORGOTTEN Wolves goals

I swear Doyle scored a worldie once away at Bristol City. Then I found the goals from that match: and yeah, it's a great goal! Also Fernando Gomes at Molineux versus Stockport. Never seen that one. Any other belters or goals that you randomly remember that have somehow escaped the collective...
  6. Kingswood Wolf

Things I care about more than eSports:

1. Socks 2. The colour grey 3. Gravy
  7. Kingswood Wolf

Will we score against Brighton?

I've been on the grown-up pop, but I'm serious with this.... ... .. . Plus I've never done a poll.... ... .. . But also we really need to score a ****ing goal. I'm actually really interested to see what you lot think.
  8. Kingswood Wolf

Mark McGhee (not dead)

International week, yawn. I would love a bit of 'remember when' about the McGhee era as I was only 7 and don't recall much... Were you happy when he was linked/came in? Especially when Leicester then went and got Martin O'Neill... and went up... and won a cup :( What about the dross he...
  9. Kingswood Wolf

A (footballing) warning from history

If you Google the Premier League table for season 2009/2010, you will find only seven of the teams in it have not been relegated since, the 'Big 6' and Everton. Everyone else, all 13 of them, plus others I am sure since (hello Blackpool et al) have been relegated - many never to be seen again...
  10. Kingswood Wolf

Honouring Turner?

All the hot air around Rooney got me thinking about how Wolves honour their greats. Wright, Cullis, Hayward, Bull/Ireland (questionable) and Harris (deserved, imo) have all been honoured/remembered in various ways. So who's next? Maybe one of the great players of the 50s or 70s? Well as the...
  11. Kingswood Wolf

Are we perhaps a little too wedded to our 'style'?

We all know we play the same way, regardless of opposition and it's terrific and it's serving us very, very well. I think we played really well against both Brighton and Spurs, correcting the performance (if not result) against Watford. We've just got to iron out the errors and we'll be back to...
  12. Kingswood Wolf

10,000th discussion!

Well done Mol Mix! Here’s to 10K more! Do I win a commemorative plate?
  13. Kingswood Wolf

McIndoe Autobiograhy

http://bullsnews.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/wildling-michael-mcindoes-autobiography.html Anyone on here going to do the honours and give this waste of paper a read? How can he talk about the (alleged) fraud if the investigation is on-going?
  14. Kingswood Wolf

A bit of help required re. 1988/89 Wolves shirts

This should probably be in the O/T forum but I'm an absolute nutter, me. Does anyone have the rare-as-a-Paul-Lambert-smile white / away shirt from 1988/1989? It's Scoreline, Manders Paint & Ink etc. There's a few photos of it on Google images, but not many, and not in enough detail for what I...
  15. Kingswood Wolf

Bristol City Prediction Thread

My second nearest league game, so I'm actually able to go to this. Much prefer The Gas, frankly. Wolves top of the recent form league. Bristol contemplating sacking Johnson Jnr. They're abysmal away, we're great away. They're okay at home (tonked Huddersfield recently.) They'd be relegated but...
  16. Kingswood Wolf

14 games each - Lambert vs Zenga

Mr Paul Lambert: P14 W5 D3 L6 GF19 GA20 GD -1 Win % 35.7 Mr Walter Zenga: P14 W4 D4 L6 GF16 GA17 GD -1 Win % 28.57 That extra win for Lambert giving his win % an undeserved veneer. FA Cup massively papering over the cracks. Taxi for Lambert.
  17. Kingswood Wolf

Three BIG games to come...

'Boro (H) - oh dear Blues (A) - Robinson to nobble Afobe? Bristol City (A) - the biggest of the three for me. And then we've got Burnley and Ipswich. Could be a long autumn, considering Kenny just got out-thought by the footballing genius that is Lee Carsley.
  18. Kingswood Wolf

Martial/Rooney@no.10/Afobe/???

Interesting to compare how Afobe has done with & without Dicko ie. pace playing around him. Earlier in the season Rooney looked done. However, get some support for him and chiefly some pace & suddenly he looks golden again. A good no. 10, if you will. Seems similar to a problem we have...
  19. Kingswood Wolf

Bournemouth/Don't Panic Thread

Last year they started well, with two wins and a +5 GD. Then they only won one in eight, an horrendous run that went through to October. Then we all know what happened (and they got to 90 points). Imagine how many would be calling for Big Sam if we don't win again until October! Don't panic!
  20. Kingswood Wolf

March

Depending on when today's game gets re-arranged for, we could end up having NINE games in March! I'm not even mad, that's amazing.
Back
Top Bottom