Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Kingswood Wolf

Arsenal predictions

We'll score, but they'll **** **** us, 5 -1 to the Arsenal.
  2. Kingswood Wolf

6 years ago today

And then Sessegnon won Championship player of the year. Yeah right.
  3. Kingswood Wolf

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Get yer cheque book out Fosun, **** me sideways
  4. Kingswood Wolf

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Just had a wee look at some Rangers forum and there's multiple people saying he's a) not a centre forward and b) better on the left. Glad to see he's doing well though - difficult to say if that's due to form/run of games/position/mentality etc or just being in a league that is bottom half...
  5. Kingswood Wolf

Mario Lemina

Heading to Wolves Hero status pretty steadily, if he plays like this for a while and we keep him for a few more years, he'll be heading to Wolves Legend status. If he was 24, he'd be off for 75 million, happily, he isn't and we get to keep him which is just delightful. And well done GON for...
  6. Kingswood Wolf

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

I've never doubted Gary Never
  7. Kingswood Wolf

**** injuries **** tactics from the Messiah (but see above) **** half
  8. Kingswood Wolf

Good Lord (sick emoji)
  9. Kingswood Wolf

Next Seasons Shirts

I might be having an apparel-related breakdown but I SWEAR I have seen GON in an Umbro training shirt lately ....
  10. Kingswood Wolf

Wolves v Sheffield Utd predictions

6 points to the Blades
  11. Kingswood Wolf

Emperors New Clothes

Declan Rice. Don't get it.
  12. Kingswood Wolf

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

I am - genuinely - hoping that the worm will NOT turn and GON continues to be a massive success.
  13. Kingswood Wolf

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

Wallace to injure Neto for no reason at all when we're 3 - 0 up, mark my words. Jordao/Ndah style. Ps. George Ndah was ****ing sensational
  14. Kingswood Wolf

Max Toti Dawson Santi or Boly Coady Bennett Saiss?

Boly is, was, and always will be seemingly hugely underrated. He was ****ing amazing for 3 years. Up there with Lescott, Curle and Richards for me. Also, re. one of OP's points, Lopetegui did get this team playing with a back 4, he did it really quickly and reasonably well imo. Albeit at the...
  15. Kingswood Wolf

Wolves v Brentford FAC3R comms thread.

I absolutely knew Maupay would score in the first leg, and Collins was inevitable tonight. I chickened-out of putting money on it both times and I am livid with myself
  16. Kingswood Wolf

I'll re-re-re-(re? I'm lost) reverse the thread when required, dow worry about that. The 2023 table's got me worried though (just as I was feeling more positive as well ) Worst away form in the league, joint-worst away defence and 3rd worst GD. Puts so much pressure on the home form, if that...
  17. Kingswood Wolf

New Year wishes and the MolMix community.

Happy new year to all you beauties, sorry I'm such a miserable ****er. I wonder if I can make it onto @Royal wolf 's Christmas card list in 2025...
  18. Kingswood Wolf

Alright Gaz, you're safe for the season son, fair play.
  19. Kingswood Wolf

Wolves ay we

I love Loppy **** Jez Moxey **** Lee Howey
  20. Kingswood Wolf

GON wheels come off?!

Honest question, GENUINELY not trolling: Would any Premier League team, as of this morning, take O'Neil if they had a vacancy? I honestly think the answer is no. And that for me is deeply worrying.
Back
Top Bottom