Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Cup Final Travel Chaos??

If I heard it right on the radio driving home , as there are no trains running on Saturday for the cup final, police have advised city and United fans traveling to London to use allocated service stations, and to use separate motorways to go into London?? Should be fun.
  2. W

Arsenal and wolves ..the difference??

Just watching Arsenal on match of the day , and where there players came from ... I think 4 of yesterday's team ( ramsdale , zinchenko , trossard , white ) were bought having had much premier League experience ( plus the injured Jesus ) ....on the other end of the scale , I think 4 players came...
  3. W

A striker in form who knows where the goal is......

Josh Windlass from Sheffield Wednesday anyone ?? Looked brilliant on match of the day against Newcastle, 5 goals this week.... And doubt he d cost a lot
  4. W

Xmas jacket ...can anyone help??

Urgent Xmas request Does anyone have one of these jackets from yesteryear tucked away ?? I sold my lads old one to a lady on eBay , posted it 3 weeks ago , and royal mail have just told me they have lost it ...Gona ruin someone's Xmas!! Can anyone help?? The lady lives in Stourbridge Thanks
  5. W

Let's be realistic , not a who's who of fantasy European managers.....

Rather than a thread of " who do you WANT to be next wolves manager " , And all these high profile European names appear , let's be realistic,, we arnt pushing for champions league , we are in the bottom 3 , with no fit strikers , and scoring zero goals..so...who do you THINK WILL BE wolves next...
  6. W

Fabio Silva watch

For those of you with BT sports Fabio Silva starts for Anderlecht v west ham ....number 99
  7. W

Portugal v Spain on TV tonight...

Tonight , 7.45 , on TV if you have Box Nation ( 415 on BT for me ) Should be a good watch .
  8. W

So what do we do about it???

Debruyne scored as many goals in half an hour last night as our toothless duo have scored all season...that's pathetic.. So , as we ve just missed out on Haaland ( only a few quid more than Fabio Silva ) ,what do we do about it??? Me...I'd sign Pukki from Norwich, a natural finisher.....
  9. W

Not wolves related ( apart from Hennessy),but...

How passionate was this the other night...
  10. W

NOW tv

I have BT sport's, but thought I'd try and add sky sports for the Newcastle game ,,it's £33 pm , or £12 for a one off game...not cheap on top of broadband and BT I'm already paying,,anyone know a better way ? ( Apart from streams on my phone !! )
  11. W

10k to man u??

Looks like coach travel and match tickets may cost a total of £3 for the youth cup semi final..give them some massive support https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/academy/20220302-watch-wolves-fa-youth-cup-semi-final-at-old-trafford-for-free/
  12. W

Traore last night, in Europe

For those who never wanted him to go..and those who said he brings nothing to a team.... Worth a watch..it missed out traores 30 yard run and perfect pass for the first goal
  13. W

Youth team on TV?

Pardon me if it's been mentioned, but is Saturdays FA youth cup game on TV anywhere??
  14. W

Do we need to attack like man city??

Well it's not working is it ? Here we are , nearly 2/3 through the season , and excluding penalties I think our 2 main strikers have scored a total of 3 goals?? Jimenez 3 , Silva 0..no matter whos to blame or why,,in anyone's eyes,that's an awfully bad return. So....do we need a striker on the...
  15. W

Our new striker...go get him Nuno....

After a bit of scouting on the interweb , I've found our new striker..... This season he has played 21 games,,scored 18 goals..now that's the sort of naturel goal scorer we need. We can give them cutrone and MGW ,and we d still have change from a fiver,,, Paul Mullin at Cambridge United. ( now...
  16. W

Wrong block and colours in club Wembley???

Tickets came today, could only get ticketst in club wembley , and not quite in the wolves end. We are in block 249.... Any other wolves fans on here near by? And what are others doing about the no replica shirts allowed etc???
  17. W

Train advice to get to wolves by 11am on a Sunday.....

Help!! We are intending to come to the Birmingham match by train from the far flung Suffolk coast...and to make a day of it,I want to leave here after I finish work Saturday,stay overnight somewhere,then get short train journey in on Sunday morning. I was looking at Leicester ish as coming cross...
  18. W

Phil Shaw and Family????....

Have just started a new job, and after the usual mocking of being a long suffering wolves fan, my new boss said he used to know Phil Shaw and his daughter Diane way back....and hes asked me if they are still alive/around the area?? Anyone have a clue??
  19. W

Train Advice to Geneva/ Annecy

hi trying to work out a cheap option to go and watch the tour de farnce in the french alps in july. We would rather train it from london rather than fly....any trans -european travel experts on here?? How/when is best to book cheapest tickets?
  20. W

Stevenage Beer????

Looking at the website, its home fans only in the "clubhouse" at the ground...has anyone got any idea where to drink near the ground?
Back
Top Bottom