Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Hurt

Not even close to Watford. 20 mins from the FA cup final...then Nuno ****ed things up. We never looked like beating Coventry
  2. W

Coventry Verdict

How many seasons have we been saying that now?
  3. W

Coventry Verdict

Yep.. Kilman is crap..marks space
  4. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Good goal...Silva still brings nothing to the party
  5. W

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Did you read my original post??? That's not what I moaned about at all...I complained that the £516 wolves wanted to charge me for 2 tickets to watch a match , with a curled up dry prawn sandwich is DISGUSTING...and a shame the club has gone down the same route as Chelsea etc ...get your facts right
  6. W

Oh Adama Traore!

He d be good playing for us now under gary
  7. W

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

That's not what I said or what my post was about is it .
  8. W

I was a member for many years in the division 4 days..I didn't even know you could buy membership last week
  9. W

There's seats left , but wolves want you to pay £516 for 2 of them...that's disgusting
  10. W

I'm not complaining about the lack of tickets , or small ground etc ...more about the £516 to watch a game of football with a sandwich
  11. W

Thought I'd try and treat my boy to watching this one ,,we don't go so much now as we re 180 miles away ...no tickets left for fans who ve been going 55 years , unless we pay £516 to go in hospitality!!! Seriously!! ?? Such a shame wolves have followed the Chelsea's of this world. No wonder...
  12. W

Pedro Neto

His long list of injuries maybe our saving grace that others don't buy him in the summer
  13. W

Team for Coventry 1/4 Final

4 at the back Ait nouri right wing Fraser up front
  14. W

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

" he's still young" Fpmsl How many more years are you going to be saying that??
  15. W

2nd March 1974

Ditto
  16. W

FA Cup, Brighton home

It's like going to buy a new tyre for your car ,,,going back to get an identical tyre 3 weeks later ,and it's gone up 50 pc ...big mistake by the club.
Back
Top Bottom