Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Fran Garagarza

Think this deserves its own thread. Rumours on twitter he could be leaving for Espanyol. This surely cant be good news if correct. Closely linked with Lopetegui and he's only just really got here with a good reputation at finding good players.
  2. J

David Moli

Remember him as a young striker we signed from Liverpool. Now a world renowned artist at 28. Some amazing work he has done. Fair play to him.
  3. J

Mario Lemina

I really like him as a player but now that Lopetegui has him playing in this awful defensive position his form has dropped away badly. When we first signed him he was playing a higher line and making runs forward into the box. Now none of this. Another example of how we have become negative and...
  4. J

Formation- 4-2-3-1

Thought this might be worthy of a thread on its own if everyone doesnt mind. I was thinking the above formation may well be a way to try and ease our chronic goal scoring issues. Back four of Semedo, Dawson, Collins, RAN Midfield two of Neves and Lemina with Podence Sarabia Cunha behind a...
  5. J

Leon Chiwome

This lad deserves a thread of his own after what he has done today. Hat rick for England u17's. Sixteen year old striker and an excellent talent we have on our books. A proper no9 style striker and already well built and tall for a 16 year old.
  6. J

Bolla

I am really surprised we havent recalled him from his loan. Done well at right back at Grasshoppers, in his International squad and good coming forwards and decent defensively apparently. Seeing how terrible Semedo has largely been, Jonny looking sadly past his best and Dexter still very young...
  7. J

Chem Campbell

Does anyone if he is currently injured and what the injury is? He didnt go to Marbella and hasnt been involved with the group since unless I am mistaken.
  8. J

Injuries

I will probably get slated for posting this thread but feel it is a fair one to put up. Is anyone else getting concerned at the amount of injuries the squad is picking up already? Chiquinho's injury was very unfortunate and you cant legislate for that but I see that of the squad that went to...
  9. J

Matija Sarkic

Signs new 3 year deal and confirmed as back up/ competition to Jose Sa this coming season.
  10. J

Jamie Carragher

What a complete and utter ****** he is. Calling fans morons for chanting' you dont know what your doing' at Southgate tonight. Lucky you dont ever have to pay to watch a football game eh Carragher. Would he have made the same comment if the game had been at his beloved Anfield tonight and...
  11. J

Our Academy players- Pre Season

In my opinion this could be a big pre season for a few of our young players. Make a really good impact and some could work their way into the first team squad. I dont count MGW, Cundle, Fabio, Mosquera as they are already first team squad members along with Sarkic and Bolla who may come back...
  12. J

Awards Dinner

Anyone know if there is one this year? Most other clubs appear to be doing them now that covid restrictions have gone. Heard nothing about us doing one.
  13. J

Team v Brighton

Whats everyone going with then? Bad news is that Neves, Podence, sore toe, Kilman, unknown injury are still out. I fear it will be yet another game where we struggle to score.
  14. J

Eusebio Bancessi

Cracking article on our ex player by Paul Berry in the Express and Star for anyone interested. I remember him well at Wolves and what a talent he was. A shame it didnt work out here for him.
  15. J

Team v Spurs

It will be interesting to see what Bruno does for this game. I watched Southampton outplay Spurs and win the other day and it was noticeable that Southampton really pressed them and Spurs did not like it. Defensively they looked very poor as Southampton put them under a lot of pressure. I feel...
  16. J

Hwang

Anyone know when he is back in training? I am sure he said he was this week when he was interviewed after signing but nothing of him in the recent training pics.
  17. J

Carlos Carvalhal

Interesting piece with him on Sky Sports News earlier. Bruno's ex boss. Spoke very well about him. Very interesting that he speaks with Bruno regularly and the mention of only having 15 or 16 players came out. The impression I got from this piece is he thinks Bruno is doing very well...
  18. J

Toti Gomes

Confirmed that he has returned to the club until the end of this month and will be part of the first team squad. Will return to Grasshoppers at the end of January unless we have injuries and covid issues. Good opportunity for the lad.
  19. J

Time to recall some loan players

I think we are now going to have to recall some of our players out on loan to cover the covid and injury problems along with Saiss going to AFCON. We will need a bigger squad to cope with covid outbreaks and our never ending injury issues. Hwang ruled out until February, Boly no time limit on...
  20. J

Arsenal game set to be postponed

According to Tim Spiers. Covid outbreak at Wolves apparently. Gutted
Back
Top Bottom