Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Burton Wolf

Mark Hughes to Bradford

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60506546 Must be skint :)
  2. Burton Wolf

The next 4

The next 4 fixtures in The Prem now look very tasty indeed!
  3. Burton Wolf

Tony Collins

For anyone who hasn't seen this, what a great story. Fair play to him to do what he did. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59031148
  4. Burton Wolf

Here goes...

Ok so Nuno is off. We are all Wolves aren't we? It will always happen at the end of the day that club personnel move on. Sometimes we are glad and other times we are not. Today I'm not glad. However am I going to worry too much about it. No I'm not. We may go on to better things, then again we...
  5. Burton Wolf

47 years ago

Tomorrow is the 47th anniversary of our famous League Cup win against Man City. How ironic we play them tomorrow. I'll settle for a 2-1 win again. But I doubt Hibbitt and Richards will be scoring. My greatest ever Wolves match followed closely by the 1980 win. P.S. Happy Birthday Gary
  6. Burton Wolf

Happy Days

We bag a crucial 3 points and the albion lose to the team below them. I will sleep well tonight.
  7. Burton Wolf

A Quick Question

This is aimed at all the posters on here who advocated Villa staying up and Albion coming up last season. The reasoning was that we would be able to hammer them and embarrass them! How are you all feeling? There was plenty of you! They have both come and turned us over at Molineux. I hope you...
  8. Burton Wolf

Changing username?

Something I have always found interesting is why people change their username on here? I am in no way blaming anyone for doing it. Just interested as to why they do? As long as I'm alive, still logging in and posting I will remain Burton Wolf. I've been banned, gone into pre mod and had bad rows...
  9. Burton Wolf

Who's going to Germany?

A post in another thread prompted this. I don't know anyone who is. Does anyone else? @DEVIZESWOLVES is one I could think of off here. Haven't seen a post off him for a while.
  10. Burton Wolf

Lets take it on the chin

After one of the most emotionally draining 2 days of supporting Wolves in my life. Lets just draw a line under it and push on now for the rest of the season. I am so proud of us. Probably more than ever before going back to my first visit to Molineux in 1971. Lets hold everything together and we...
  11. Burton Wolf

Bratislava, who's there?

Anybody get there yet? Please post any stories or pictures.
  12. Burton Wolf

Nice Story

i enjoyed reading this. 'I'm proud my son is storing 1,000 bricks in my garden' I stuck it here as it is West Ham based.
  13. Burton Wolf

Lets face it

If Utd, Spurs or Everton ship their manager. Which is beginning to look more and more likely. Will they come for Nuno? More to the point would he go?
  14. Burton Wolf

45 years ago today

Ring any bells?
  15. Burton Wolf

Warnocks Next Press Conference

As far as I know Colin hasn't said anything yet. Much as we don't get on with him his next press conference must be the most difficult one he has ever faced?
  16. Burton Wolf

The Offside Rule

I'm fully aware of the changes made in the offside rule. However I think one of Brian Cloughs famous quotes still rings true. "If one of my players is not interfering with play while on the pitch I want to know why" It was something along those lines.
  17. Burton Wolf

Rooney strikes again :)

Wayne Rooney arrested and fined in US for public intoxication and swearing
  18. Burton Wolf

Here's a dilemma

Looking at The Chump it is clear our 3 closest rivals all have a chance of making it to The Prem. Now obviously I hope they all fail. However if one of them is to make it. Which one would you choose? For me it would be blouse. It's not that I like them but I ****ing hate the other two :)
  19. Burton Wolf

The Table at 5pm

I'm not too sure how many of you have taken a look at today's fixtures. But come 5pm this afternoon the table is going to look a whole lot worse than it does now.
  20. Burton Wolf

Favourite Away Ground

I'm off to The Emirates on Sunday. Just like to know what is your favourite away ground. Mine happens to be The Emirates. Just ONE! choice there doesn't have to be a particular reason.
Back
Top Bottom