Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Burton Wolf

Albion punishment

Agreed. The video is out there for all to see. 100% their fans. Even Thatcher couldn't argue otherwise.
  2. Burton Wolf

Albion punishment

We all know that if this had gone off at Molineux we would have the book thrown at us. Lets see what happens? I won't hold my breath.
  3. Burton Wolf

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

Agreed, I just spotted that. He won't be hard to identify :).Those will be the only clothes he has.
  4. Burton Wolf

West Brom v Wolves (FAC4) comms thread.

He bought his clothes off his Dentist
  5. Burton Wolf

5th Round Draw

The only reply I have to that is Fish and Chip's
  6. Burton Wolf

Help...Locomotive Leipzig (Away)..24th October 1973

Correct. I used to travel with them throughout the mid 70's.
  7. Burton Wolf

New Year wishes and the MolMix community.

Thank you all for your kind words. He was my best friend and constant companion for 16 and a half years. Taking him to the vets was up there with one of the hardest things I have ever done in my 64 years
  8. Burton Wolf

New Year wishes and the MolMix community.

Well posted Mutchy, I had a sad loss on 23rd of December. You will know what I am on about x
  9. Burton Wolf

Bees in the Cup

Maybe we could win it, who knows? But I am certain we will not go for it. I'm fine with that. It's the football world we live in.
  10. Burton Wolf

R.I.P. Jonzy54

I only came on here this morning to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Then to read this was a total shock. My very best wishes to all his family and friends x This place will be poorer without him.
  11. Burton Wolf

GON wheels come off?!

No we are not
  12. Burton Wolf

GON wheels come off?!

The 5 games you mention as being remarkably poor we took 8 points out of 15! Get a life
  13. Burton Wolf

GON wheels come off?!

If he keeps us up that will be fine for me.
  14. Burton Wolf

FA Cup 23/24

Ball 44. Takes me back to when I was a kid :)
  15. Burton Wolf

End of Game Music

Tom Petty. I Won't Back Down should be played. I have been saying it for years!
  16. Burton Wolf

Sarabia

That goal will live in the memory forever whatever happens from now on in. Maybe Silva will pop one in?
  17. Burton Wolf

The Molineux roar

I missed it yesterday. But I didn't have to be there. I know what it was like all too well :)
  18. Burton Wolf

Luton & City

I know, me and you have seen it many times over the years.
  19. Burton Wolf

Luton & City

Fully agree. We have to give him time. There is no one better out there. I was there yesterday and in the 1st half we were as good as I have seen in 2 years.
  20. Burton Wolf

Overshadowing a World Cup victory

If ever England win The World Cup in my lifetime Sedg I will have no problem giving you a smacker right on the lips. I might even hold my crotch while doing so xx
Back
Top Bottom