Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. H

If our players are so good, how are we not?

Apparently Nunes is Man City level Semedo is Man Utd level Kilman wanted by the Italian champions Neto good enough for Arsenal Lemina is a target for Liverpool Silva wanted by a host of strong European clubs Sarabia was recently part of an all-conquering PSG squad. Gomes one of the top young...
  2. H

The Midfield Three

Bloody hell they were good. I love Ruben Neves with a passion approaching being a stalker - and I'll always consider Mourinho a Wolves legend - but it was so so so refreshing to see our Midfielders pick up the ball and drive forward at every opportunity. With Traore waiting in the ranks, it...
  3. H

Wolves Sliding Doors Moments

I sometimes find myself pondering these scenarios in the shower, so I thought I'd share them. Does anyone else have moments which the beauty of hindsight proves would have changed the direction of the club, for better or for worse? - Steve Bull makes a decision with his head, instead of his...
  4. H

Thanks João

Departs a legend
  5. H

Phase 2 of the Team

I noticed at the weekend that our starting Line up consisted of primarily new signings: Cunha Costa Sarabia Gomes Lemina Nunes Dawson Toti (sort of a new signing(!)) We really struggled to evolve from the mainstays of our first four seasons in the league towards the beginning of the season...
  6. H

Would you take 17th?

I'm just curious as to what our expectations are for this season. Opta has us as 5% to go down (down from 67% pre JL), whilst bookies have us approaching 10/1. Is the goal still survival at all costs, or are we hoping for higher?
  7. H

What's our best XI?

We've quietly assembled quite a decent squad now ..what's our best XI? Current players only - no rumoured signings. For me: Sa (gulp) Semedo Collins Dawson Bueno Neves Nunes Lemina Podence Cunha Sarabia
  8. H

Hi Ho...Silver Lining(?)

Amidst the turmoil assailing Wolves, perhaps the manner of our deserved defeat yesterday highlighted to the powers that be the need for an immediate manager, instead of waiting until Chinese New Year/Divali 2024/End of the Mayan Calendar? Obviously losing at home to bottom placed Leicester...
  9. H

Are we staying up or going down?

Simple question. What's your thoughts?
  10. H

Who should replace Bruno (if sacked)?

I'm not going to bother with a poll as it's presumably 99% Bruno out. It's also very likely - IMHO - that he will be sacked before the Southampton game. (I bloody hope so, anyway) But who do we get in?? Lopetegui is on shaky ground at Sevilla, so perhaps we are hoping he gets the push...
  11. H

How much do we have left to spend under FFP?

Calling all students of accountancy and quiet smartalecs. Net spend approaching 100 mill this season. Given that we have had two years of break even finances, given that there are COVID restrictions within this accountancy period, does anyone have a rough gauge as to how much we could...
  12. H

The Small Squad - Myth?

I saw this comment in another thread and it got me thinking about the perceived small squad that we have. Compared against Man City: Man City (18) Ederson Ortega Walker Stones Dias Phillips Ake Cancelo Gundogan Haaland Grealish Laporte Rodri De Bruyne Alvarez Silva Mahrez Foden Wolves (20) Sa...
  13. H

What formation do you want to see us play this season?

I realised I hadn't done a poll for a couple of days(!) I presume 4atb will win, but I'm curious as to just how large the victory will be. 5atb has been amazing for us but, alas, I feel it should be relegated to back up plan now. We just don't score enough goals with it. Agree?
  14. H

Which Team do you Hate the most?

As a means of taking a break from our busy summer activity(!), I thought I'd gauge who we all hate in football. One choice only. Which team engenders an incredible amount of Schadenfreude when they struggle. Which team do you actively hope lose every week and go out of business in hilarious...
  15. H

Southgate - In or Out?

We love a good managerial poll here! Thought I'd start one.
  16. H

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

John Swift to WBA apparently. Good player.
  17. H

10th

Good enough? In August, absolutely yes. In March, absolutely no. Failure to beat Norwich was terminal and cost us 4 mill. Can Bruno turn it around?
  18. H

Team for Naaarrwitch

Slapped tonight by champions We need to bounce back on Sunday and slap ourselves! Who would you pick? I like the idea of trying Mosquera or Toti at the back. And Fabio needs to score!
  19. H

4-4-***ing-2

Well maybe not 4-4-2 but my god we looked good today playing 4 atb. Perhaps something to try against Norwich?
  20. H

Dyche Sacked

Wow! Fair to say I didn't see that coming.
Back
Top Bottom