Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Saltyjim

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Rangers get their inevitable penalty. 15th in the league this season.
  2. Saltyjim

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Massive game at St Andrew’s tomorrow night against Cardiff.
  3. Saltyjim

JONZY54- Ref Watch v West Ham

First of all, it was a terrible decision. Probably worse than the penalty at Bramall Lane which is some going. I think one of the problems is that the still footage from behind the goal is delivered at such an angle that it doesn’t make it clear that Fabianski had a clear view of the ball as...
  4. Saltyjim

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Feyenoord put 6 past Ajax.
  5. Saltyjim

JONZY54- Ref Watch v West Ham

Harrington sent Joao off at Brentford and ignored a similar tackle from them. Did a better job at the Fulham match at home though.
  6. Saltyjim

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Hard to see. Despite the 3 points tonight they are a team of individuals.
  7. Saltyjim

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Criminal defending from United at that corner. Neither side deserved to win that.
  8. Saltyjim

JONZY54 - Ref Watch v Villa

Villa are very good at buying cheap free kicks and Tierney (and to be fair some of our players) were very happy to oblige. Sadly one of those led to their first goal, but we got caught out from a similar move that Coventry had success with.
  9. Saltyjim

Against teams in claret and blue

Remember that week of matches well. Should have been 9 points, both Villa goals would have been ruled out for offside with VAR. Highlight was Zubar’s Carlos Alberto like goal at Upton Park.
  10. Saltyjim

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Michael Jacobs playing for Chesterfield as well.
  11. Saltyjim

John Richards.

By the time Andy Gray arrived at Molineux John was a very different type of player to the one who scored goals for fun in the early 70’s. Injuries had taken away his pace but instead we got a player who was fantastic with his back to goal. He was great at shielding the ball and either laying it...
  12. Saltyjim

Forest- possible points deduction

Leicester’s response to the charge brought against them is typically defensive. Conveniently ignores that these rules - which they would have voted for whilst in the EFL - were introduced to prevent clubs getting into financial strife and ending up in administration. As they did themselves about...
  13. Saltyjim

Greg Halford - Autism in football

Double page spread in The I at the weekend as well.
  14. Saltyjim

Coventry Verdict

Dreadful day. Thought we had somehow stolen a win, but poor game management and giving the ball away for the equaliser. Sa kept us in it but our luck ran out at the end. Poor decision to allow their opener, looked a clear handball to me and then of course the time it took to keep looking at it...
  15. Saltyjim

Penalty or not?

I think it falls into the category of anywhere else on the pitch it's a foul, but not in the last seconds of a match between 2 of the top 3. Liverpool and their crowd appealing for everything probably didn't help their cause either. I can't remember whether it was before or after that Salah...
  16. Saltyjim

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Ismael lasted 10 months which is longevity in Watford terms, mind you 2 months of that was the close season.
  17. Saltyjim

Oh Adama Traore!

Best ever was when Kenny Hibbitt returned as a coach with Bristol Rovers. Spine tingling reception. I’m sure others who were there would agree.
  18. Saltyjim

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Remember at the start of the season when players were told to not surround refs? Arsenal and Brentford must be exempt from that rule. Much as I can’t stand Brentford and their “gamesmanship” I sort of hope they overcome Arsenal and their constant appealing.
  19. Saltyjim

Oh Adama Traore!

Hope he gets a great reception today.
  20. Saltyjim

Could Leicester blow it? Aka the Championship run in

John Ruddy and Ryan Bennett were free transfers I think? Both good signings
Back
Top Bottom