Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Macman

Dougan was king - sad news

So sad to report the passing of Mix member Dougan was king. A lot of you will know Pete like I did over the years who travelled with Telford Wolves since their formation in 1976. Ive never met such a passionate supporter, and he had such a funny wit about him. RIP Westy. Thank you for so many...
  2. Macman

Paul Darby RIP

Sad news our former Physio Paul Darby has passed away. RIP. Tributes paid as former Wolves physio Paul Darby dies aged 66
  3. Macman

New Norwich City badge

Non Wolves related so I apologise, but the new Norwich City badge has just been released…. I quite like it, retains its tradition without creating anything fancy or removing anything and makes it ideal for digital platforms. Clean and simple…. Plus i remember i drew it back in 1974….
  4. Macman

Fans running on the pitch to celebrate a goal?

I just dont understand it. From our perspective yesterday the goals were amazing to celebrate, but why do so many fans (of all clubs) run on the pitch to celebrate a goal? Surely you know full well you will be ejected, possibly arrested, and even face a ban (on top of missing the rest of the...
  5. Macman

Guess the grounds...

Following last night's much needed win, I feel we can all breathe a bit easier and enjoy this weekend. I know a lot of fans enjoy this type of thing, so if anyone wants to play, feel free to have a go. No winner, just for fun.... I will give the answers for those struggling later tonight.
  6. Macman

Lee Collins - former apprentice RIP

Sad news that former Wolves apprentice Lee Collins - and current Yeovil captain - has passed away.
  7. Macman

Steve Jagielka RIP

Apologies it's not Wolves related - but Steve Jagielka, brother of Phil, has passed away - only 43. Played for Shrewsbury and Telford. Sad times. https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2021/03/17/popular-former-shrewsbury-town-midfielder-steve-jagielka-has-died-aged-43/
  8. Macman

FA Cup Final Mash-Up

Anyone else watching this on BT? Playing the last 30 year's worth of FA Cup Finals in real time. Makes me realise just how many poor and average teams have reached this sacred occasion. Think I will need to call my counsellor again.
  9. Macman

Happy 21st Birthday ScottyWWFC

Firstly, apologies as I know this isn't a place to wish happy birthdays! However, as we are in lockdown, and all things quiet, I want to wish my son Scott, Wolves away day videographer/youtuber ScottyWWFC (and Telford Wolves traveller) a very Happy 21st Birthday for today! Here is a picture of...
  10. Macman

Last night's goals from the South Bank

Sorry for another Man Utd thread, but worried these would get lost in all the threads already created. Both goals recorded by my son in the South Bank, giving a real fans' perspective of last night! Enjoy! Jimenez goal: Jota goal:
  11. Macman

New banner graphic

Loving the new banner graphic on the site, very striking even if it does push W88, but also promotes our wonderful new Wolves. More importantly it signals Carl's successful battle against leukeamia has been won. Win, win all round.
  12. Macman

Steve Mcmanaman

Blatantly hates us, slags us off all game, then heard saying in microphone 'I don't like Wolves.' oh dear. Sack him BT. ****ing ****er. Hope we put a complaint in.
  13. Macman

East Fife 4 - Forfar 5!

Well, on penalties at least :) Eric Morecambe would have been so pleased ...
  14. Macman

Kristian Thomas retires

Wolverhampton gymnast retires - often interviewed at half time at Molineux and big Wolves fan. Well done Kristian on an amazing career - team captain of the Men at the Rio Olympics, and London 2012 team bronze medallist. Add to this many World, Commonwealth and European medals. A fantastic...
  15. Macman

Derby v Wolves, away fan video

My resident YouTubing son has created this... happy memories from yesterday, plus watch out for the cheeky cameo appearance of a familiar face to many 5 seconds from the end of the video... ;)
  16. Macman

Non-League Finals Day

I went to the Non-League finals day at Wembley yesterday, and thoroughly enjoyed the occasion. 13,000 South Shields fans (ie, Sunderland/Newcastle fans) made lots of noise and created a great atmosphere for the FA Vase final. Some real quality players in their team as they comfortably won 4-0...
  17. Macman

New kit

sorry, not a link or anything, but seeing the advert in the programme our kit will be puma again, and looking at Dicko's silhouette, a collar looks visible. I may be reading into things too much as well but the background picture is of a faded sunset type image. Are Wolves going to a graded...
  18. Macman

World snooker champs and football shirts

anyone else watching the snooker? I like watching out for football shirts in the audience. That guy in the old Coventry top is there every year, and saw a couple in Bradford shirts yesterday. Anyone else seen other footy shirts on show? Regarding the tournament, that Luca Brecel looks good and...
  19. Macman

Auf Wiedersehen Pet

Anyone else watching the repeats of this whole series on Yesterday (11pm weekday nights?). I remember it as a kid and watching the repeats brings the memories flooding back. Superb series, and Timothy Spall (aka Barry Taylor) superbly promoting Wolverhampton (and Wolves) to the rest of the lads.
  20. Macman

Warren Joyce gone at Wigan....

When is it our turn?!
Back
Top Bottom