Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Macman

Old Molineux Photos

Crikey, just think how many ecstatic celebrations these two have given us Wolves fans over the years?! We should be bowing down to these two legends.
  2. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Worst thing is, Everton, like Forest, will bloody stay up. Grrr.
  3. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The arguing over who takes the penalty will overshadow the win!
  4. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Im just hoping Stoke and Blues go down. If I had a choice then Blues cuz Im fed up of all this takeover and new stadium crap. When in reality they are just a tin pot club from a dirty area.
  5. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

My lad uses Sky Bet and he often ‘freezes’ a game? He won over £400 two weeks ago when Brighton took a 1-0 lead at Liverpool, so he froze the game (meaning a Brighton win). Wish Bet365 did this!
  6. Macman

Sammy Szmodics

I hope we do go for hungry Championship players, although worry they will be more expensive than we think. Should Norwich stay down, what about Josh Sargent? I just hope and prey Shi backs O’Neil with a decent transfer budget to bolster the squad with decent, hungry, players.
  7. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I just detest the thought of seeing Villa in the Champions League…. Please dont let that happen.
  8. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

They are already planning the open top bus ride in Manchester tomorrow….
  9. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Im a true and proud Englishman, but is it bad of me to hope Liverpool, Villa and West Ham all lose in Europe this week too? Really want all three to win **** all this season.
  10. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Dont normally watch the Scottish League, but Rangers now losing 3-1 at Ross County. Celtic must be laughing.
  11. Macman

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Yeah. Just think though, your team is suddenly losing in a must win game… and you, as a striker, gets subbed… that must hurt.
  12. Macman

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Correct, that amazing 79/80 season was the last time. King John scored 13, Andy Gray 12. Kenny Hibbitt got 9 that season too. The following season King John got 13, Andy Gray 9. Weve come close in the Steven Fletcher/Ebanks-Blake era in the PL, as well as Raul and Jota. But Cunha and Hwang...
  13. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I stand corrected. Didnt realise it was a one leg semi final?
  14. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Well that was the kiss of death! On a selfish note, due to a family wedding, I will be missing the FA Trophy Final of Gateshead v Bromley… and FA Vase Final of Romford v Great Wakering. Maybe this year I wont miss it so much…. Gateshead and Bromley both got to the final separately in the last...
  15. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Fair play to Stockport. They were in the Conference North only a few seasons ago, now playing in the ‘third division’ next season.
  16. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Ive always thought he that he believes he is some kind of David Beckham. Really fancies himself, yet has such a big head on a puny frame.
  17. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Timo Werner… always looks like he is out of his depth.
  18. Macman

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Its frustrating as every year my brother and I attend the Non League Finals Day at Wembley as our little jolly. This year, just when a team that we have a soft spot for due to our mother’s family roots (Worcester) might get to Wembley, we cannot go due to a family wedding! Grrr.
  19. Macman

Leicester City

The scenario changes each week. Ipswich and Leeds could take full advantage today, or they both might not, then next week Leicester will get a good home win etc. i think it will go to the wire and whoever has a good final two games will be promoted.
  20. Macman

An overlooked aspect of the Hillsborough disaster

I was there too at Aldershot that day. And I too remember walking out down that narrow exit hearing the news from Hillsborough.
Back
Top Bottom