Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Henry Palfrey

30th Anniversary of last game on the old South Bank

Photo by Dave Bagnall. And this rather glorious photograph
  2. Henry Palfrey

Royal Caribbean

Wolves recently announced that Royal Caribbean will become the club’s official training wear partner, with the global cruise line’s branding appearing on all first-team training wear worn by the Wolves players and staff throughout the 2021/22 & 2022/23 Premier League campaigns. To help launch...
  3. Henry Palfrey

Player of the season

Let’s face it, we are safe now, so who is the most deserving player of the season? Patricio - had his critics this season but still dependable, world class and reliable Coady - Captain of club and (occasionally) country, leader and now goalscorer Neves - hasn’t hit the consistent heights of...
  4. Henry Palfrey

Malcolm Lindsay RIP

RIP Malcolm Lindsay - founder member of the Stourbridge youth league in the 1970’s, referee and a massive Wolves fan. Picked up from one of the Wolves Facebook pages. If it’s the chap I think it is he was still refereeing youth games last season!
  5. Henry Palfrey

Thomas Cook discount

Am I imagining it or do season ticket holders, and possibly members, get a discount for booking holidays with Thomas Cook? I’ve looked on the OS but can’t find anything specific, might have to try and dig out my ST renewal letter from last year.
  6. Henry Palfrey

FA Cup third round draw - a little light relief

The draw for the third round of the Emirates FA Cup will take place at Stamford Bridge on Monday evening and will be broadcast live on BBC One from 7.30pm. We will be a scalp for most, an unwelcome distraction or a chance to play without the pressure of Premier League points at stake. Hoping...
  7. Henry Palfrey

Drinking game

Have a swig everytime Snodgrass dives Grealish falls over Terry 'has a word' with the ref Downing puts a cross into crowd The Villa crowd sing their camp yippy yi yo song The commentator mentions Wolves Any more?
  8. Henry Palfrey

....in the Premier League Era

Harry Kane became Spurs top scorer yesterday “in the Premier League era”. It’s sad to think that, in the event of Wolves being promoted this season, a fair chunk of Bully’s goals will be scratched off as he scored them before 1992. So how many goals does Jota have to score before a sixty year...
  9. Henry Palfrey

January window - other clubs

Virgil Van Dijk fee agreed apparently. Southampton to Liverpool £75m
  10. Henry Palfrey

Forest Stewards

wh'appen?
  11. Henry Palfrey

Loyalty points

why is it such a faff to try and find out how many loyalty points you have prior to ticket sales that require them? Got a ST, went to Yeovil at home and going to Brentford away but apparently points are also carried over from last season, or am I making that up? Logged into my online account...
  12. Henry Palfrey

VERDICT HUDDERSFIELD (H)

We're ****
  13. Henry Palfrey

Prince Oniangue and Bastia

shocking scenes at Bastia where the Corsican's league un match against Lyon was abandoned when home fans attacked the away side's players during the warm up and at half time. Bastia were bottom of the league anyway but will probably now face a points deduction and certain relegation. If I...
  14. Henry Palfrey

Benitez

Benitez wants Wolves fans treatment of Shelvey investigated by the FA https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/12/rafa-benitez-urges-fa-act-wolves-fans-abuse-jonjo-shelvey/amp/
  15. Henry Palfrey

Wigan at home on Valentines day

I asked work if I could leave early next Tuesday upon which my work colleagues asked if it was because I was planning a Valentines day surprise for my wife. No, I replied, we've got Wigan at home :-) Surely there isn't anyone out there who 'can't' make the game next Tuesday because it's...
  16. Henry Palfrey

The papers - FACup third round Stoke v Wolves. Enjoy!

Some great photos of Costa in mid flight! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/07/stoke-2-wolves-0-energetic-championship-side-hot-handle-mark/...
  17. Henry Palfrey

Lambert post match interview v Cardiff

We've been pretty decent since I've been here :D:D:D:D:D:D
  18. Henry Palfrey

FA cup TV game sweepstake

Could this be the first time in eons that Man Utd are not chosen by the BBC as a live TV game what with the mouthwatering all Premier League ties between West Ham v Man City, Everton v Leicester and Sunderland v Burnley, not to mention the Stafford derby between Stoke City v Wolves and the Mick...
  19. Henry Palfrey

Stoke City...boring...boring...

I work with a clay head and he's always banging on about how great they are, in the Premier, etc I often remind him about the infamous match at Molineux where Pulis' Stoke spent the whole match launching long throws in the general direction of our goal and our centre halfs headed them back...
Back
Top Bottom