Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. I

Help introducing a foreign fan to Wolves?

A friend of mine just got in touch to say he has an Argentinian student staying with him this year, who revealed by email that he's a lifelong Wolves fan and intends to make his first ever trip to Molineux for the Norwich game in October. He was wondering if I could put him in touch with any...
  2. I

Today's match on telly in Huddersfield

I find myself in Huddersfield for work this week, anyone know where I might be able to catch the game? Everywhere I've asked seems to prefer the community shield.
  3. I

Steven Fletcher

Off injured at Hampden...
  4. I

Business as usual at UEFA

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/18/uefa-fines-ajax-banners I guess its a good thing English fans have nothing to complain about...
  5. I

For everyone who hates the long ball...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLDIo8hOdYM What's wrong with that pass?
  6. I

Olympic Stadium

Sorry if this is somewhere else. Seems West Ham are going to be inheriting it. Not sure of the ins and outs of the transfer but I assume they won't be meeting the building costs. Since many on here still feel that the funds for out re-build should have gone on players to prevent our...
  7. I

Solbakken Hoofball

Where did the idea that Solbakken was going to develop a short, passing game that would become a recognised Wolves brand come from? His teams don't look like that at all. Theyre not even set up to try it so i dont buy the claim that the players arent capable of adapting to fit. His one...
  8. I

Grant Holt

Submitted a transfer request. Where does he think he's going?
  9. I

Kevin Doyle

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thefootballtacticsblog/2012/05/you_will_probably_know_that.html#more Apparently the 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th most accurate striker in the PL.
  10. I

Text Message

Tomorrow afternoon there will be thousands of like minded football fans in pubs and grounds across the country. If we could send a round-robin text message to friends we know would be sympathetic to our cause and ask them to send it on to 5 of their friends, most of whom will be around yet more...
  11. I

Aik - dif

Might it be worth trying to get in touch with some Swedish fans to ask them for advice? After all, they actually pulled this off once.
  12. I

March

Someone on the main forum suggested a march from Queens Square to Molineux before kick off on the day of the Sunderland game. Reckon we could pull that off as well?
  13. I

Email List?

My email address was given to Sunderland fans as a contact point for anybody interested in what we're doing. Is there a mailing list I could add them too or just another email address I could give them?
  14. I

Momentum

It's absolutely crucial that for the next month and a half we keep the ball rolling on this. Stefan, I was told that you're in control of the twitter account but maybe you'd give the password out to other people? We have to give the impression that this is something dynamic - people respond to...
  15. I

Boycott!

Ok so looking at the Chelsea ticket thread it seems there is enough feeling out there that clubs are taking the $$$$ these days and it's getting to the point where we're starting to feel like doing something. So the Chelsea match may be too close to actually do anything and indeed it may...
  16. I

Goal Music!!!

Might have been talked about somewhere else but I had to comment. 88th minute consolation and they play $$$$ing goal music?!?! Surely whoever's in charge is as embarrassed about that as everyone else.
  17. I

Richard Stearman

The Neill Collins of the Premier League?
  18. I

Bit Of A Rant So I Apologise...

I just got back from the Molineux Ticket Office where there was a huge queue of people who were having to collect their tickets after having been moved first from the South Bank to the Steve Bull Lower and then, apparently following complaints from Families after the Newcastle match, dispersed...
  19. I

Student Tickets

Does anyone know if they're checking cards on the turnstiles now? I picked up my Man City ticket this weekend before going back to London and forgot to bring it back up with me yesterday. I hate this new requirement for an NUS card anyway, I have plenty of friends who belong to Universities...
Back
Top Bottom