Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. I

Macquarie Bank

This was actually a big component of the football leaks scandal last year. Buying Time: The Scramble for Fresh Capital in Professional Football - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International There are enough transfers of a decent size in European football along with guaranteed TV license payments that its...
  2. I

Gestifute Media and Tax Evasion

Mendes was implicated 2 years ago. Jorge Mendes: Agent denies aiding tax evasion as Radamel Falcao is investigated Ronaldo described him as “the only person in the world who knows less than me about tax” and Mendes himself said he was innocent of everything because he handed off his tax issues...
  3. I

Deep dive on Mendes and Fosun

The point is that it isn’t Wolves who need to make the profit, the wider “alliance” between Mendes and Fosun does. Likewise, wolves don’t have to replace a player with equal quality, just a similar return on investment. Wolves are a vehicle acting as a means to an end because contracts like the...
  4. I

Madrid Match fixing?

If anybody deserves to be done over by a dodgy ref it’s Juventus
  5. I

Brexit and English Football.

I think with immigration having been so central to the Leave campaign its very unlikely that Football will be untouched, although probably some special deal will be agreed so that footballers find it easier than most other people to get their visa. I'm also certain that Pezky is right and the...
  6. I

Children not adults on here night and day

Sack the fans - they've been here years and nothing ever changes
  7. I

Guanxi

It takes hardly any research at all to know that you can't make a lot of money owning and running a PL football club. Unless they were asset strippers, crooks or idiots almost all the owners of English football clubs past and present have had non-profit motives for their clubs. On the other...
  8. I

If we go down.........

Its always a danger with having a sugar daddy with no real connection to the club. What is there to keep them here if we start to look like a bad business decision?
  9. I

out with the old, in with the new in germany

Where did those extra 27,000 people come from? Had they never watched "Lawn Ball" before? What happened to the other clubs in Leipzig? Should we be happy with being called FOSUN Wolves?
  10. I

Banning orders

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/local-news/atherstone-town-fa-cup-thugs-10419110
  11. I

Fifa/ Poppies

I didn't say people like Le Pen shouldn't be given the right to speak, I said that the "speaking" of people who held similar views was the, well documented, direct cause of the deaths British soldiers, some of whom might feel a little aggrieved if their deaths were spun as having been to secure...
  12. I

Fifa/ Poppies

I don't want to labour the point because I don't think I disagree with you fundamentally. What sticks in the throat is the idea that those boys went off to die in Europe believing they were doing so to defend the rights of fascists. I know you're trying to defend them as the rights of everybody...
  13. I

Fifa/ Poppies

With all due respect PumpKing those British soldiers fought and died BECAUSE people like Le Pen were given the right to speak.
  14. I

Five Live Survey - Homophobia

You claim to be sick of having to care about people but you're the most precious, easily offended person on this thread. "Boo Hoo the black lesbian disableds are coming..."
  15. I

Vs. Blackburn Rovers (A) Teams & Comms

Tex is just Jermaine Pennant without the criminal record
  16. I

Vs. Blackburn Rovers (A) Teams & Comms

Yet again Edwards saves a team of gutless foreign posers
  17. I

Amber Rudd... and foreign footballers

I'm sure there are tens of thousands of British nationals being held back from their dream of being an NHS consultant because they're being undercut by cheap foreign labour.
  18. I

Amber Rudd... and foreign footballers

I don't think the Chinese will be too upset. The more insular and petty our country becomes the more we'll frighten off foreign capital and the cheaper our assets - like Wolves - will become to buy up. I work closely with HMRC datasets, anybody like to hazard a guess as to how many new companies...
  19. I

Comms Thread Vs Norwich

Absolutely stealing a living pretending he's a footballer is that lad.
  20. I

If You Were (A) Neutral, How Would You View Wolves This Season?

I think there have been a lot of promises, from a lot of takeovers, over the last 20 years and at the moment there has been nothing exceptional to set FOSUN apart from the bulk of them. Chucking a wedge of cash at players has been done, mass changes to the team in one summer has been done, even...
Back
Top Bottom