Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Brighton Verdict

Come on then……let’s pick out some positives
  2. S

Out on a limb

Ok so I know we haven’t played particularly well in the first 6 games……however we could very easily be on double our points total had we managed to finish some of our chances. Now this post may be a little premature (particularly given rumblings regarding an injury to Sasa), but I feel I have...
  3. S

Sheff Utd verdict

Good result Positives - Daniel podence - smashing little player and great link up play with….. - Fabio Silva - really good game from the young man. Time and patience is all he needs - Killman looks like he can play left centre back - Dendonker looks ok at right centre back - Cundle and Jordao...
  4. S

Newcastle Verdict

Two poor teams on show today, admittedly we were better than Newcastle but you have to question the static approach play and at times glacial attack. We have some fantastic players but they aren’t approaching the level of the first three games, where dare I say it the transfer window remained...
  5. S

Southampton Verdict

Lots to do
  6. S

Leicester Verdict

We restricted Leicester to 2 shots and 2 penalties but affected very little ourselves and a loss is fair. We need to find a way of being more creative further forward and offering more of a goal threat. Jimenez cut a very frustrated figure today. On to the international break and a chance for...
  7. S

Premier league injuries this season

Just how good is our medical department......that or we’re very lucky! The image below is taken from the BBC article https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54745978 I for one am against the 5 substitute rule. There should be no reason as to why 5 are required. Think it’s a ploy to try and give...
  8. S

Norwich Verdict

Well......that was a fortunate 3 points especially on our first half showing. The game should have been dead and buried. But credit to the boys they keep plugging away and the Norwich confidence really took a hit when we pulled one back from a Saiss header. Moutinho’s dead balls had been a tad...
  9. S

Are we in a relegation battle........?

I’m not one to jump on the negative bandwagon....however with the way confidence is so short at the moment unless we turn a corner quickly we’ll be getting cut adrift. We haven’t played particularly badly over the last two games (braga and palace), we just do not seem to be able to score from...
  10. S

Wolves vs Chelsea - Verdict

Wolves have just not been at it this season. Defensively we’ve been suspect since China. The quality of opposition in the first two europa league games has painted over this. We aren’t creating chances and for a counter attacking team to continually concede the first goal(s), we then give...
  11. S

Ole.....it didn’t take long.

Although my opinion is fairly similar to Jenas, it’s not taken the pundits long. Do we think he’ll make another season? Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was the wrong choice as Man Utd manager - Jenas
  12. S

Premier league fantasy football

Are we doing a premier league fantasy football league for the Molmix this year?
  13. S

In other news

House of Fraser Wolverhampton to close by end of 2019...... Be a cracking Wolves museum and Club shop.....could even turn it into a hotel? House of Fraser to close 31 stores
  14. S

Players and managers who sound like someone/thing else

Just a bit of a laugh but watching championship goals tonight I couldn’t help but think that Carlos Cavahal for Sheffield Wednesday sounds a lot like Gru......
  15. S

Reading comms:

What it says on the tin..... Come on my babbies
  16. S

Burton Verdict

verdict here please chaps/es's Fabulous win and at times unplayable! Currently in the pub but will post when lead inebriated
  17. S

Line up VS Derby

Could be an interesting one. Who does Nuno drop for cav? Does he rotate any of the back three? Spiers has gone for John Ruddy; Batth, Coady, Boly; Doherty, Neves, Saiss, Douglas; Jota, Dicko, Cavaleiro. Subs: Norris, Miranda, Bennett, Edwards, Graham, Enobakhare, Bonatini. Dropping Bonatini...
  18. S

Full match highlights

does anyone know if and when these will be available?
  19. S

Just a bit of fun in the silly season

Now we all have our own preferences but who do we think is the most ITK. I'm very sorry if I've missed anyone off
  20. S

Wolves set to sign Costa in Club Record Deal

Happy reading folks http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2017/01/28/wolves-set-to-buy-helder-costa-in-club-record-deal/
Back
Top Bottom