Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Dubwolf71

FA Cup 3rd Round draw tonight

https://www.thefa.com/news/2022/nov/24/emirates-fa-cup-third-round-proper-draw-details-20222411 Draw starts at 7pm on BBC 2 tonight. Number 44 in the pot.
  2. Dubwolf71

Ticket info for pre-season and beyond

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20220711-ticket-update-ahead-of-the-202223-campaign/
  3. Dubwolf71

Home Tickets Sales dates

Was on the ticket site this morning getting my Leeds tickets. I noticed on the Home Matches page that sales dates for all games up to Christmas are listed. Hadn't noticed before today. Please delete thread Mods if old news. A lot of people have been complaining about late announcement of these...
  4. Dubwolf71

1960 Cup Final

Been going through loads of football stuff from the attic (as I'm sure we have all done lately) and came across an issue of a magazine called Total Football from the late 90s. There was a supplement with it on Cup winners from 1872 onwards. Nice picture of Billy Wright on players shoulders from...
  5. Dubwolf71

Match of the 70s

Hadn't watched any of these for years so got stuck in to a few last night. Each episode covers a season from the 70s and is narrated by Denis Waterman. Some great memories from back then. Loved the intro to the 71/72 season where Waterman says "Arsenal fans were shocked at the start of the...
  6. Dubwolf71

Villa away tickets

On sale to ASTs from tomorrow. 1240 points needed after ASTs have bought. Assuming Espanyol and Spurs points will be added before sales start.
  7. Dubwolf71

Bully in Dublin

For anyone on here who might be in Dublin for the weekend. Starts at 4.30pm. Bull to visit Irish Wolves this weekend
  8. Dubwolf71

Sponsorship

A friend of mine showed me Scarlets top for this season. He reckoned about 12 sponsors names on it. We currently have 3 on ours, if memory serves me. Personally, I think it looks dreadful to see more than one or 2. Is it likely that football will go down the same road as rugby and other sports?
  9. Dubwolf71

Today's Games Season 2018-19

I remember a thread last season for games not involving Wolves. With the Championship starting tomorrow, thought it would be a good idea to start one for this season. Just watching Burnley in Europa League. Just gone 1 up against Aberdeen. Wood.
  10. Dubwolf71

Gary Numan

No he's not dead. Went to see him in Dublin tonight. Was pleasantly surprised how good he was. Looked great and put on a fantastic show. Hoping to get full sight and hearing back by tomorrow evening. Think it was the last of his current tour. Anyone else seen him recently?
  11. Dubwolf71

Wild Beasts

Went to see these guys in Dublin last night. 1st time to see them live. Packed house and fantastic night. Hard to believe they are on a farewell tour.
  12. Dubwolf71

Liam Miller R.I.P.

Former Ireland international Liam Miller passes away Former Celtic, Man U and Irish player has passed away aged 36. Very sad for a guy so young.
  13. Dubwolf71

Conor Levingston

http://www.fai.ie/ireland/match/24/2017/2021308?tab=report Scored against Italy today. Another Wolves young player who might be pushing for the first team soon?
  14. Dubwolf71

Results business?

Don't know whether anyone has covered this, but I was curious as to how our first 10 games have gone compared to previous recent seasons in the Championship. Last season under Kenny our record was identical to this season (4 wins, 3 draws, 3 defeats). Under Stale, our record was won 6, drew 1...
  15. Dubwolf71

Forest v Wolves

Home late and decided to watch the Sky highlights of the Championship games at the weekend. At the end of the programme they advertised our game as being live on Friday night. The only problem was that they had Forest at home!! Went into overdrive checking the fixtures to make sure I...
  16. Dubwolf71

No Sky for us in November

Don't know whether anyone has posted elsewhere, but Sky have just updated their Championship schedule for November and we are not live during that month. After the November we had last year maybe it's a good omen.
  17. Dubwolf71

Kid's eye view

Just came across this piece on my former schoolboy club's website about a 15 year old who has signed for Wolves. Nice to read something from the young players perspective. http://www.belvederefc.com/club-news/daniel-mckenna-on-his-move-to-wolves.1606.html
  18. Dubwolf71

The trip to Ireland

Just wanted to mention that I hope everyone who travelled over for the last few days had a great time. Met loads of people over the 3 days and even the weather was great overall. Even got my picture on the official site with Sam Ricketts. Anyway, here's to a great season ahead and a...
  19. Dubwolf71

Thanks Wolves

Its the easiest thing in the world to criticise the club for anything from players, owners down to the price of a pie. But I have to put on record the assistance that we in Irish Wolves received from the staff of WWFC over the last few weeks. We had a group of 30 over for the game at the...
  20. Dubwolf71

Its been a hard season struggling after finally making it back to the Premier League. Midfield isnt great. There is only one man that can solve our problem. I know hes in his late 20s now and has been sitting on the Arsenal bench for the last 6 years but come on Roy, get him in.
Back
Top Bottom