Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Woodsetton Wolf

The Savile’s or Jimmys

Surely this has to be the Albions new nickname, hate the Dingle tag when they have so many who look like this clown.
  2. Woodsetton Wolf

Phwoar

8th hottest fans in the premier league, I’m sure this survey wasn’t conducted in the south bank ha ah https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12835245/Luton-Town-fans-voted-sexiest-Premier-League-does-local-club-rank-attractiveness.html
  3. Woodsetton Wolf

Wolfism

I love reading Johnny Phillips articles, I think this sums up many of our, Wolves fans, journey of supporting the Old Gold and Black...
  4. Woodsetton Wolf

USA Wolves Basement Bar…anyone on here

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2021/08/20/wolves-in-the-usa-american-fan-creates-old-gold-and-black-basement-bar/ Great story about him getting lost and stumbling on Wolvo, FairPlay for the lasting commitment
  5. Woodsetton Wolf

Would you sell Adama?

After reading this article in E&S about a possible move away from Molineux in the summer. My opinion would be to cash in on Adama, if over £100 million. I know some may say he’s worth more to us, due to him being such a unique outlet. But I honestly believe, he will still be the up and down form...
  6. Woodsetton Wolf

Hats, scarfs and badges

Can’t believe selling badges, is being stopped, this is a tradition outside many football grounds up and down the country. So many kids and adults collect the different types of badges the sellers have to offer, another dilution of the traditional game...
  7. Woodsetton Wolf

50m Loan

Not sure if this is on another thread, but we have loaned against our TV revenue, to access money quicker for our operational costs. EXCLUSIVE: Wolves take out £50m loan secured against TV revenue Let’s hope some of it goes towards a couple of January signings.
  8. Woodsetton Wolf

Subway Army will be no more

Molineux subway to be ditched as part of Wolves' stadium rebuild I will miss the subway, as from a kid, it was always special walking through and hearing the Wolves songs echo off the walls.
  9. Woodsetton Wolf

Nuno will just keep getting linked

Report: AC Milan want Wolves boss Nuno Santo It’s just going to keep happening, true or not. We just need FOSUN to give him what he wants.
  10. Woodsetton Wolf

PSG Owners want a championship club

PSG owners' looking to snap up English club' with Villa and Forest linked Not sure if this is in any other thread, we get a little mention. I also have seen some Albion fans, pleading in desperation for it to be them ha ha Not a chance!!
  11. Woodsetton Wolf

Don’t you just love?

Dont you just love when opposing fans will say something, to try and be little our achievements, so far this year. When we got promoted it was Neves will be gone, you will struggle etc etc My favourite now is Nuno won’t stay long, now will he! What has everyone else heard from opposing fans...
  12. Woodsetton Wolf

Who would you have supported if WWFC went out of business back in the 80s?

@Pengwern got me thinking, he said on the Transfer rumours thread,that he would have probably supported Man City if Wolves went bump back in the 80's. Who would you all have supported if this happened, it can still apply now if your to young. And before anyone says Wolves AFC or some...
  13. Woodsetton Wolf

Premier League Spending?

Still saying "IF" we're promoted rather than when, as I'm still a pant wetter. What is the amount we can spend as a club based on our current revenue? I know FOSUN will look at sponsorship deals to get over the FFP but as it stands what could we spend without getting penalised?
  14. Woodsetton Wolf

Nunos Dressing Room

Not sure if this has been a topic before? But would you say Nuno and his staff go bilingual during his team talks? Or do you reckon because he's in England, he wants to integrate everyone into the culture, by speaking English only? Obviously one to ones I'd expect him to revert to his native...
  15. Woodsetton Wolf

I just loath those Brummies in Handsworth

https://twitter.com/danstockley91/status/955047030774292480 So smug even when rooted in a relegation battle!
  16. Woodsetton Wolf

Would you put your House on it?

Ok, this isn't meant to be a negative thread, just to get an insight of how many people would actually bet their house on wolves gaining promotion. With all the arguments about being pant wetters and others saying their so confident. Well how confident is everyone if put to the sword. I for...
  17. Woodsetton Wolf

Championship Atmospheres

Haven't seen a thread on this, but just come across this article for the Yorkshire post stating Yorkshire clubs have the best atmosphere in the English second tier. Sheff Utd being top and Leeds second. Wolves only rank 10th. Will this survey be conducted fairly as I know the atmosphere created...
  18. Woodsetton Wolf

Nunos Succsess

IF Nuno is successful with us and gets us promoted with a side that has stability in the Premier League. Will he be tempted away from us with a bigger club? This has always been the worry when you have a successful manager, albeit we haven't had many. The reason I ask is that he came from Porto...
  19. Woodsetton Wolf

May the Force be with you!

Anyone just see football on 5 apparently Mark Hammil aka Luke Skywalker is a Wolves fan. After favouriting a tweet about Wolves, the animal, wolves fans have took it upon themselves to like it and adopt it as a wwfc tweet! Even official wolves have got in on the act lol
  20. Woodsetton Wolf

Don Goodman

in the latest E&S article with Jeff Shi mentioning the FFP, the bottom of the article Don Goodman gives his two penneth. “If you’re going to get promoted you need to be able to win games when you don’t play well, and to do that in the Championship you have to be able to fight and scrap. Are...
Back
Top Bottom