Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

Ipad and late defeats....

Another one for the 'Ignore List'. It is kind of them to make themselves so clearly known.
  2. T

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

I have always thought there to be a disproportionate amount of West Ham fans in the written media. This then gives them a profile in the newspapers that their history, performances and achievements simply do not warrant.
  3. T

Brentford verdict

It's a poor result in a game in which we played into the hands of a limited opponent. Disappointing but not the end of the world. Many (if not all of us) would say we are in a good position compared to where we expected to be in August. However, we lose a game and the "told you so", negative...
  4. T

Today’s Games 2023-2024

No surprise really; I've just seen they've got two iPads!
  5. T

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Only my opinion (obviously) but Dier is an appalling footballer. How he has been in an England squad - let alone a starter - is almost unbelievable. He is ridiculously slow in body and mind. For me, he'd be fortunate to be our fifth choice centre back.
  6. T

Chelsea Verdict

You are absolutely correct. I am also a better 100m sprinter than my grandad but he's 89, had a stroke and can't move his right leg.
  7. T

January Priority

Like most people, I think we need a striker. However, I think we need a goalkeeper just as much. Bentley and King are clearly hopeless and I have no faith in Sa. I know he can pull of world class saves but his all round game is poor. His decision making is baffling at times and having a...
  8. T

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

You still wouldn't have a keeper that can catch.
  9. T

Neither is good enough. This is the worst set of goalkeepers that we've had in decades.
  10. T

Forget a striker, we are in desperate need of a new goalkeeper in January.
  11. T

Burnley verdict thread

I wouldn't know as I was there.
  12. T

Burnley verdict thread

And won 1-0.
  13. T

Gary O'Neil - tactics

If you can't beat Burnley 15-0 and be 42 points above the relegation zone then you're a terrible manager.
  14. T

Burnley verdict thread

Dawson killed their play it direct tactic they used against Sheffield United.
  15. T

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Seems like some people are unwilling to change their viewpoint based on evidence. That's never a good sign.
  16. T

Ticket in North Bank for tomorrow

I've been trying to give a ticket away to friends for a week and everyone suddenly has plans!
  17. T

Post match reactions

Off the top of my head, we beat Brentford at home pretty comfortably. Not sure how many others I could name though.
  18. T

Wolves Memorabilia

Morning all. Hope everyone had a great Christmas Day and safe travels to everyone on their way to Goodison Park. I've been lucky enough to be given some money for Christmas and am planning on buying some Wolves memorabilia to display. Can anyone recommend the best place(s) to look as I'm a...
  19. T

SIGNED: Matheus Cunha (Athletico Madrid)

Update from Romano
Back
Top Bottom