Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Berlin Wolf

77 Wolves Official & Independent Supporters Clubs : Worldwide (Introduction)

NEW WORLDWIDE WOLVES BRANCH PHOTOS FROM AROUND THE WORLD ARE REGULARLY POSTED HERE Mol Mix List : 77 Wolves Official & Independent Supporters Clubs : Worldwide (Introduction) Mol Mix List : 77 Wolves Official & Independent Supporters Clubs ★ Worldwide
  2. Berlin Wolf

Arsenal predictions

Going for a valiant 2-2 draw. It will be interesting see how we cope in preparation for City and Liverpool!
  3. Berlin Wolf

Burnley (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Wolves fans based or visiting Germany tonight! Fortunately, the match is Live on Sky KO 20:45!
  4. Berlin Wolf

Burnley v Wolves predictions

Going for a 1-1 draw.
  5. Berlin Wolf

Villa (A) Pre-Match Thread!

For Wolves fans visiting or based in Germany. Villa v Wolves match Live on German Sky KO 18:30.
  6. Berlin Wolf

Gaz tapped up?

Seems Wolves are prepared to discuss a new deal with Gary O'Neil after Man Utd's approach. https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wolves-reveal-stance-gary-oneil-28894074#ICID=Android_MENNewsApp_AppShare
  7. Berlin Wolf

77 Wolves Official & Independent Supporters Clubs : Worldwide (Introduction)

09.03.2024 : Irish Wolves Michael Moore in the WWW Lounge pre-Fulham attends his FIRST Wolves match 09.03.2024 : Victorian Wolves Chairman Rob Powell, son Ryan & Kimberley at the Hogg's Head pre-Fulham 16.03.2024 : Berlin Wolves WWW Lounge. 2nd photo with Blackpool & West Norway Wolves...
  8. Berlin Wolf

Can we discuss Hobbs ?

I whole heartedly agree with most of what you say WWM. I was actually referring to the last bit, news that Fosun would invest in the stadium or training ground. First we've heard for a long time that they are still willing to do this. The stadium does need to be updated, revamped and capacity...
  9. Berlin Wolf

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

9am on the dot like you Millsywolf. I had cars and water hydrant captions, then the 'session timed out'! 1490 in front of me, a six minute wait. Managed to get a ticket in the Billy Wright, W5, just above the directors box, 20 quid for 65+, very happy, glad the process is over. No website crash...
  10. Berlin Wolf

Can we discuss Hobbs ?

Absolutely. We need to keep our regular starters and sell our non starters to claw money back we have lost buying them.
  11. Berlin Wolf

Can we discuss Hobbs ?

Apart from rewarding Gary O'Neil with an improved contract, Matt Hobb's said something which caught my attention.. Matt wants Wolves to be "self-sustainable" on the pitch, so any investment from owners Fosun can go into the stadium or training ground. Good to hear!
  12. Berlin Wolf

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Thanks for the info SuziQ. That gives me confidence of getting a ticket tomorrow.
  13. Berlin Wolf

Rodrigo Gomes

News on this from a website posted on Fb, so take the fee with a big pinch of salt. 'Wolves have signed Rodrigo Gomes from SC Braga for £38 million ahead of the summer, in Gary O’Neil’s first full summer as a replacement for Neto Pedro.'
  14. Berlin Wolf

Has it been confirmed it's a 12:30 Saturday KO Sketched?
  15. Berlin Wolf

That's what I am dreading. Actually, being able to quickly buy a ticket when it's my turn in the queue.
  16. Berlin Wolf

I am planning to buy a Coventry cup ticket with my International Membership, but fear I'll be in massive queue the moment they go on sale to members. What with 22,500 STH's, Coventry's 4,800 allocation, and Members Plus having first dabs, it looks like it will be a 'free for all' for the rest on...
  17. Berlin Wolf

Brighton verdict

Probably 30 quid adults, but hopefully, not a penny more.
  18. Berlin Wolf

FA Cup, Brighton home

General Sale ticket prices in the Graham Hughes temp stand were cheapest which you may have bought. But after advertising them, see the OP and price list by Netherton, the club didn't put that stands tickets on sale for people to buy them. Adults costing 22 quid instead of 27 and 33 in the other...
Back
Top Bottom