Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Michellis

Wolves v Nottingham Forest Predictions.

I see no one has been brave enough .... Wolves 0 Nottingham Forest 1 (Gibbs-White 90+5)
  2. Michellis

Costas Lap of Honour

Just what the hell was that all about.....? Plays a mediocre 50 minutes for us and then lots of high-fives and hugs for the opposition and a lengthy 'lap of honour' to soak up the Chelsea love. Pathetic.
  3. Michellis

Portuguese, Portuguese, Portuguese……

Sorry to be thick. Can someone just explain to me this Portuguese stranglehold at WWFC …..
  4. Michellis

Liverpool Predictions

Feel oddly positive. Liverpool 1 Wolves 1
  5. Michellis

Wolves v Brighton Predictions

0-0
  6. Michellis

Traore's Gloves

Firstly, apologies for starting a new thread, as this may well be covered elsewhere... Does anybody know what Traore had written on his gloves...? He took the black ones off and the white ones underneath had some message on them..... I think... Maybe; "I Love Wolves..."
  7. Michellis

Financial Fair Play

Sorry to be thick. Can somebody who has a complete understanding of this give a definitive answer. Is it not some sort of FFP restriction that has hampered our transfer activity in this window.....??
  8. Michellis

Just a “Feeder Club”

….. “Ever get the feeling you’ve been cheated” We are a shop window club to satisfy the avarice of the likes of Mendes and Co.
  9. Michellis

Television Coverage And The New Season

I wonder if a similar deal will be struck for live coverage of games as happened for the re-start fixtures? Certainly can't see grounds packed with fans in the immediate future.
  10. Michellis

Wolves v Bournemouth Prediction

Never have I felt so confident. Having watched a lot of the, quite frankly, pretty dire football on offer since the restart I fear no one! Our team look fresh and invigorated. Can only see a home win. Wolves 3 Bournemouth 0
  11. Michellis

Molineux Through The Years

This short video may have already been flagged up on here (quite possibly in the Molineux Redevelopment thread somewhere). Apologies if that's the case. It's a fascinating pictorial look at Molineux since 1889. I suggest you mute the irritating music.
  12. Michellis

Tottenham Hotspur v Wolves Prediction

Spurs seem at a bit of a low ebb. This is a winnable game.... There are tickets still in the home stands so I've got one of those. Spurs 1 Wolves 2
  13. Michellis

Manchester Utd v Wolves Prediction

5.30. Live on TV. Armchair United glory seekers around the world clutching their prawn sandwiches. Never been a better time for us to play at our best........ Manchester United 0-3 Wolverhampton Wanderers
  14. Michellis

Wolves v WHU Prediction

Already looking beyond the FA cup towards this game........ Surely this is a double on the cards...... Full of confidence for this one. Wolves 2 West Ham 1
  15. Michellis

Quality Journalism

We probably all have are favourite sports journalists and Kevin Garside who writes regularly in The i newspaper is one of mine. This first couple of paragraphs from last night is not only complimentary but poetic.
  16. Michellis

Bournemouth Prediction

Couldn’t see a thread for this. Not usually very good a predictions. But I just can’t see a reason why the momentum from the last two wins won’t carry us to a victory in this one. And continuing the current trend in scores; Wolves 2 Bournemouth 1
  17. Michellis

Historical Wolves Fixtures

I'm trying to find a database of Wolves games. Going back as far as possible. To include line-ups, scores etc Can't seem to find much in an internet search but I'm sure it must be out there somewhere..... If anyone has any idea of were I might find such info' I'd be very grateful.
  18. Michellis

Wolves v Everton Prediction Thread

Can’t see an actual Prediction Thread. Please merge/delete if necessary ..... Wolves 1 Everton 1
  19. Michellis

Trophy Presentation

IF....... we get the required point at Bolton will the trophy be presented at the last home game on 28th...??
  20. Michellis

Will Ruben Neves Stay...

First off this is a genuine question. I am not in any way intending to appear alarmist, negative, provocative, gloomy, defeatist, etc, etc. And this question has undoubtedly been addressed before, but I'm still not clear on it. So apologies for any repetition. I simply don't understand the...
Back
Top Bottom