Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. sedgwolf1980

Fraser

Let’s be real, bringing him on was a statement, he’s way off if, but we have zero options. I’m more than happy with this season but **** me GON has dug Fosun out a hole here. Our depth is pitiful.
  2. sedgwolf1980

Wolves ay we

**** the Albion, **** Villa, **** the blues, **** VAR, **** McGinley, **** Uriah Rennie, **** palace in the play offs, **** Matt carbon, **** Paul Devlin, **** Oldham and Grimsby, **** Lopetegui the moaning ****, **** Garth crooks. **** the lot of them, feel free to add… Merry Christmas, Wolves...
  3. sedgwolf1980

Sunday 15th October

No, not just todays date. It was also Sunday 15th October 34 years ago today. A late goal was scored, can’t remember who by…
  4. sedgwolf1980

2018-19

For anyone under 50….the pinnacle….?
  5. sedgwolf1980

Kilman captain

Confirmed.
  6. sedgwolf1980

Enjoy your summer

We stayed up. We are premier league for at least another season. We have a good couple months without Wolves making, or usually breaking, your weekend. Pretty much whatever happens this summer is out of our control, so suggest just be thankful we stayed up and the **** stayed down and anything...
  7. sedgwolf1980

The South Bank

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2023/04/27/south-banks-last-stand/?fbclid=IwAR048vqIrCofFGgMX-tb-wVdNhDfncuS5cLjscBhbrtB3BDhauO9cRCx44Y#lh06k3qk851iaa4b1v6
  8. sedgwolf1980

Leeds and Forest

Arguably season defining. 6 points: order some of Hicko’s oysters, we are home and hosed. 4 points: very much acceptable 3 points: not great but could be worse 2 points: worse 1 point: someone check in on Jos 0 points: anyone got Neil Warnocks number? What we saying….?
  9. sedgwolf1980

Raul

I know a win sometimes clouds your judgement but is it me or does he look a bit more like his old self…? His whole demeanour just seems like the Raul of old.
  10. sedgwolf1980

Attendances 86-87

Some interesting ones in here.
  11. sedgwolf1980

Never gets easier

Doesn’t matter how old we get, that sickening, ruin the weekend feeling never goes does it…? Was my birthday yesterday, was having a great day, with a weekend of celebration to follow. Come 10pm I’m on suicide watch, have now since fell out with the wife because I said I would rather just...
  12. sedgwolf1980

When will Fabio score his first goal?

Not meant as a dig, more a bit of fun. Surely he cannot go the entire season without a goal. I’ll go Villa at home.
  13. sedgwolf1980

Favourite EVER Wolves picture

You can only have one. I’ll start. I just think this is absolutely iconic. Captures an entire era in one photo. Something so magical about the number 9 aswell.
  14. sedgwolf1980

Neves

Seems to be proper coming of age so far this season. Not even so much in just his performance, he just seems to have a real swagger about him. Enjoy him while we can.
  15. sedgwolf1980

God bless

16. sedgwolf1980

Reasons to be cheerful

We finished 13th last season and have added to that another of Europe’s top young talents and possibly the best all round striker in the world. Onwards and upwards.
  17. sedgwolf1980

Wolves 2-1 Man Utd

I’m team Lage, don’t get me wrong… but a few beers in, just reminiscing, watching you tube, can’t help but feel that united cup quarter final win is going to be the pinnacle of my Wolves supporting life (aged 41). I could honestly watch that Jota goal all night long. Better to have loved and...
  18. sedgwolf1980

Pubs on Sunday

Anyone know which pubs in town open for walk ins on Sunday? Or anywhere still with spaces that can be booked? Thanks!
  19. sedgwolf1980

Smash the Albion

**** this season, it’s been absolutely awful from start to finish. What a chance to end it with a bang though and put the final nail in them ****ers coffin. Granted, will need some else to land the ultimate hammer blow but let’s take this opportunity to send the ****ers on there way and salvage...
  20. sedgwolf1980

First halves

Seriously, what’s this all about now. I know we have always played our ways into games but since the restart last season, our first half performances have been ridiculous. Im not calling for the managers head, or anything like that, which is why I’ve put this on its own thread, as I’m...
Back
Top Bottom