Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. sedgwolf1980

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It literally blows my brain he is our manager. This generation make the golden generation look like peak 2009 Derby County yet they they a complete muppet in charge simply cos he toes the party line and cares about players wellbeing when they are on a an away day. Absolutely criminal we are...
  2. sedgwolf1980

Old Molineux Photos

3. sedgwolf1980

Old Molineux Photos

Not old, or even Molineux, but what a great pic.
  4. sedgwolf1980

Coventry Verdict

More so referring to the fact we were winning after 96 minutes yet still somehow contrived to lose. However undeserved, it was still right there for the taking.
  5. sedgwolf1980

Coventry Verdict

It’s my old man’s birthday today, gone to London for the day with my mom. Rang them earlier and my dads in a foul mood cos the train went through Coventry apparently, triggered some sort of PTSD.
  6. sedgwolf1980

Coventry Verdict

Why am I getting angrier the more time goes by over this result. How did we manage to blow such a glorious shot at Wembley ffs.
  7. sedgwolf1980

Ipad and late defeats....

I have been non stop thinking about it since Saturday. It was the most mental 10 mins football since we collapsed late on versus the **** in the 1-5. Some of our decisions were just mental. I’m actually still struggling to comprehend how it played out. That 2nd goal is one of the worst goals I...
  8. sedgwolf1980

Coventry Verdict

Didn’t feel too bad Saturday afternoon but seem to be get progressively more fed up. By a week on Saturday can see me needing the Samaritans at this rate. What a wasted opportunity ffs
  9. sedgwolf1980

Forest- possible points deduction

Yes but Forest admitted they mudered someone so seem to have been charged with involuntary man slaughter, is about the long and short of it. ‘exceptional co-operation’ lol, what an absolute shambles.
  10. sedgwolf1980

Today’s Games 2023-2024

If one person on here says ‘we would have got United’ they deserve a lifetime ban.
  11. sedgwolf1980

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Watford ain’t allowed here around FA cup time.
  12. sedgwolf1980

Today’s Games 2023-2024

One of Chelsea or United might get Cov and get a bye to the final, the other would get City. Not a bad difference. I would split the difference now and agree to play each other.
  13. sedgwolf1980

Today’s Games 2023-2024

If we had avoided City, we would have had a decent chance in the semis tbf. Nevermind.
  14. sedgwolf1980

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Tbf, it got me thinking, she is 6 years old, same age I was when I went to my first game. Stood on a decaying more than half empty south bank with my dad. My over arching memory of the game is that our GK Eric Nixon, was he on loan?, kicked the ball that far one time, it bounced on the top of...
  15. sedgwolf1980

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Was my daughter’s first match at Molineux yesterday. She’s been on about it all day how much she loved it and wants to go again. She loved the whole day. As a Wolf in Manchester can’t even explain what that means. When it knocks the stuffing out of you, important to remember what it’s all about.
  16. sedgwolf1980

Today’s Games 2023-2024

**** Europe, absolutely no chance. Villa missing out on UCL and the **** staying down, that’s a great season still after what could have happened.
  17. sedgwolf1980

Old Molineux Photos

Absolutely majestic kit. Our best ever, IMO.
  18. sedgwolf1980

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Glad Chelsea and city won. Makes yesterday just a tiny, tiny bit more bearable.
  19. sedgwolf1980

Hurt

Yesterday was more Torquay than Watford.
  20. sedgwolf1980

Coventry Verdict

Why oh why did I just watch that. A million times worse than I even remember. That second goal, oh my lord. At the time, I thought it came straight after Lemina fannying around, I didn’t realise we had so many chances to clear after that. Oh my lord that was absolutely pitiful.
Back
Top Bottom