Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

I just don't care anymore

Whatever happens this game. Southampton esque win, I just don't care We was building something special and those ****ers in charge brought it to an end, on that fateful day of 21.05.2021 And I just don't care anymore. Day by day, the life and soul has been sucked out of this club and it is so...
  2. W

The fantastic Wolves Shop

Have an item that I brought online (80s retro top) Need to return it to size down and try on L, I would like to do the most common sense thing of taking it into the shop and doing it that way Before I know those idiots are likely gonna make my journey wasted and tell me online is a completely...
  3. W

Rob Edwards

If you have some spare coins and quite like a bet, I'd suggest you find best odds possible, pretty sure you have had far worse Accas on a weekend
  4. W

Can we discuss Matheus Cunha

Interesting one this for me, wouldn't mind getting a discussion going. I was very excited when we signed Cunha. With Lopetegui clearly wanting him and describing him as "the complete number 9" or words to that effect, I thought we were finally going to get a forward who would contribute to...
  5. W

Where were you when...?

Bored of Wolves right now if I am honest. Change of talk/mood and something I don't think has been done before. But I am always one of those "I remember where I was when.." moments and would be good to share and read of others. Feel free to add/remove any of the below, but to me these are...
  6. W

What's your biggest "high" moment as a Wolves fan

To counter the other thread, which I have found really interesting reading the replies to. - 74 and 80 were both brilliant, as was 88. This generation deserves a trophy at Wembley. There is nothing quite like it. - The years of Sir Stephen. They were something else. - On above, his winner at...
  7. W

23-24 Squad. Who's in, who's out..?

We can now realistically start thinking about next season. First for me is starting with the current squad, identifying the players who we sell, keep and in some cases, build the squad around. I'd like to throw this out to everyone and see what the current consensus is but for me; In Sa - still...
  8. W

Costa and Cunha

This is our front two now until the rest of the season. Link up play again superb and it is only getting stronger. Do. Not. Change. It. Julen.
  9. W

Victim FC

Gotta get this off my chest. I am sick to death of this now. Yes, we have had bad officials this season. There, it has been said, hope everyone feels better reading that. But it is time to just ****ing get over ourselves. All this talk of corruption, making official complaints, it is...
  10. W

Michail Antonio - final piece of the jigsaw?

Sorry for creating new thread - but he is the player and CF I most want us to sign before tomorrow nights closure. He ticks all the boxes for me - Strong, Athletic, Quick. Target man type. - Proven scorer of goals at this level. - Experience. We have had a 9/10 January transfer window for...
  11. W

Podence

Needs dropping. I am ****ed off with tonight and this has been brewing for some time. Sick of his rolling around, cheating antics. Yes his one flick did come off tonight but how many didnt. And how many others didnt. He is constantly persisted with. Give the same amount of chances to Adama...
  12. W

Poll : 2 weeks on, who do we now want

Feel free to merge with another thread, but thought it would be interesting to get a poll at this stage given we now know a little more about candidates I have not included Lopetegui
  13. W

PumpKing/Dave Wood

Been meaning to create a thread on this but busy week has got in the way - just a massive thank you to both Paul and Dave Wood from the club for assisting me in helping my friend sort something out very special last Friday. In particular though you @PumpKing you helped us push it and gain some...
  14. W

Goal music

Is it just me? I think it is dreadful. Drowns out the natural roar that we are famous for. So many clubs used to mention just how loud Molineux was. I am thinking Utd in the cup, my Manc mate (who is actually from Manchester, shock) said he could not believe how loud the goals was when...
  15. W

Nathan Fraser

Do not want to kind of pedestal this kid. However, I have been meaning to mention for a while there seems to be very high hopes internally for this lad, I believe. Could be one to watch. One of my friends is the grandfather of one of the Academy players who is in the same team, so he gets to...
  16. W

39 Years : Perspective

That is the amount of years it has been, since we have entered our fourth consecutive season in the top flight. Decisions have happened in the past 2 months that many (me included) strongly disagree with. Much uncertainty as it stands. Much tension. But lets just be thankful for where we are...
  17. W

Nuno arriving outside Mol today

What time can we roughly expect? Asking for an emotional mess of a friend
  18. W

Would you take FA Cup Winners and Relegation?

Disclaimer; This is a purely hypothetical question Just listening to talksport. They are discussing how there are a "tier of clubs" in the top flight who would take the above scenario. So I put it out there. Without going deeply into it or looking into the consequences, Wolves winning the FA...
  19. W

Diogo Jota

I have a suspicion he is on his way out. I was tempted to raise it after Monday but with the mass hysteria I didn't want to bring doom and gloom along. But with further links to forwards (the Pepe one will not go away) and the fact he wasnt even brought on Monday.. Not in squad tonight.. I...
  20. W

Alex Telles/Vinagre rumour

Twitter rumour he is coming to us with Vinagre going opposite direction. Telles is the dogs, right?
Back
Top Bottom