Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

The very first game of 2019-2020, when perhaps ignorantly, I didn't even know VAR was a thing, we had a perfectly fine goal away at Leicester chalked out. From that day, Nuno said it would ruin the moments in football matches we love. He was right. I knew in that moment, when I stood in the...
  2. W

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

I agree it is shockingly funny Doc being the answer Next goal - Doherty
  3. W

Enso González

Is he still injured?
  4. W

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

It is what it is with Fabio. I have gave him pelters for his ability and stand by that, but it goes beyond that It is the Mendes system. Let's pretend we paid £35m for Pedro Neto, £15m for Fabio Silva - would the latter deal hurt so much? Would the former sound about right? I remember being...
  5. W

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Had the management of the club in the summer of 2020 not been what it was, we could be in the position Villa find themselves in right now.
  6. W

Mario Lemina

I was disappointed in Lemina for his reaction. Yes it may well have been poor from Bueno, yes he may well be leggy, but he may well have been frustrated - but I previously saw Lemina as someone who could be captain material, a leader, he showed anything but in a key moment there imo. Leaders...
  7. W

First time I've watched him since leaving on loan, that was cringe bad. Hopefully the sorry episode comes to an end in the summer and we can all pretend it was a bad dream.
  8. W

Aston Villa v Wolves comms thread.

Trying to be positive, but with the team we have, I think we are going to get absolutely walloped.
  9. W

Team v villa

Given our current injury issues, I think we are in for a walloping.
  10. W

Food for thought?

Ince had an interview. Several infact and got down to the final 3 that SJH saw. Mick McCarthy was given the job and given the situation we found ourselves in back then, it was the correct choice. In that example the skin colour of Ince played absolutely no part in the decision. Infact I...
  11. W

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Ahead of this summers transfer window, I look forward to the 3 facts of life. Death, Taxes, Wolves not signing a CF.
  12. W

Could you ever see Silva turning a player like Bellegarde did against Brighton?
  13. W

Sounds positive, good performances will all do his value the world of good. Really wish we could rewind to 12 months ago because I don't think his value will ever get to that, we probably could have got £15-20m, perhaps even more with based on performances. We missed an opportunity then, he was...
  14. W

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

**** sake those subs, this could be painful
  15. W

Counter attacking quality isn't always going to work We are a side that just looks like we have to produce something magical to score. Take the 2nd goal v Tottenham. We also now have Cunha and Hwang out of the equation. In short, we badly, badly need forward additions because without it, we...
  16. W

I'd say that one half of football pretty much demonstrates the failures of the last 6 or 7 (I've lost count..) transfer windows. Failure to address the CF issue is something I now just find plain funny. We played ok, especially up until they scored and then our heads dropped. But with a...
  17. W

FA Cup, Brighton home

This on the box tonight? Sorry if anyone from twitter is reading this question, go easy on me.
  18. W

European Qualification?

I have not remotely thought about European Football this season yet. Just has not occurred to me. I think to be honest, my mind the last month has been completely on the fixture against them lot down the road and the aftermath of celebrating and savouring it since. But since Saturday, I have...
  19. W

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

Bold statement here, but. I think by the end of there respective careers, Joao Gomes will go on to have had a better, more successful career in football than Ruben Neves.
  20. W

Sarabia

I like Sarabia but I would prefer to see him playing more centrally rather than drifting as wide as he often does. I know we do not have the defence or CF for it, but him playing a free role in a 4-2-3-1 is mouth watering. New GK Semedo NEW CB NEW CB Ait-Nouri Gomes Lemina Neto Sarabia Cunha...
Back
Top Bottom