Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. johnnybetchas

Who's this **** Matthew Gregory?

Who is this ****? reckons we were poor against his obvious ****buddies Manure. And he reckons we have a mediocre squad. What a ****er!
  2. johnnybetchas

we're off the bottom !!!!

ya hooooo
  3. johnnybetchas

Adama to Veeeela (Well Fulham actually)

Apparently they're considering having him back!
  4. johnnybetchas

Next season's captain?

With Ruben almost certainly leaving who do you lot think the captain's armband is going to? I can remember clowns suggesting Killman would be a good choice earlier but he's definately not captain material in my opinion. Killman doesn't hardly utter a word to anyone during any match from what...
  5. johnnybetchas

How much?

Mentioned on the Jeremy Vine show that West Ham will be charging fans £7.60 a pint this season !! What do we reckon we'll be paying on Satturday?
  6. johnnybetchas

We can do this!

Get into Europe I reckon. That was magnificent and surely Fosun will help us along (or maybe not)
  7. johnnybetchas

Connor McNamara- what a pillock

Not picked one Wolves player in his BBC alternative team (players outside the top 6)
  8. johnnybetchas

Eddie's Victoria Street

Anyone remember it? Cool, cool gear!
  9. johnnybetchas

PASSING!

This is it was lost us this game! The passing game was awful. And the 50-50 ball game was as bad - we lost most of em
  10. johnnybetchas

Number one kit!

Football Fancast site has been reviewing all Premier League clubs new kits and has us at No. 1 !!!
  11. johnnybetchas

Desktop fixtures?

Has anyone created one of these as in previous seasons? Remember one was absolutely fantastic!
  12. johnnybetchas

James Chester anyone?

According to rumours James Chester has been reluctantly put up for sale by the Vile. Would he suit us as one of necessary English players for the squad?
  13. johnnybetchas

Willy & the Cherries

Just read a rumour that Bournemouth have tried to snatch Willy from us! Why in God's name would he want to go to a small-time club like that? The cheeky effin barstools!
  14. johnnybetchas

Joe Hart anyone?

Linked today. A big no from me. Thoughts?
  15. johnnybetchas

Wilshire anyone?

Report on NewsNowWolves saying we're second favourites to sign Jack Wilshire for the coming season. What do you folks reckon?
  16. johnnybetchas

Wallace?

Dunno if I've missed anything but I can't remember the last time there was any sort of injury update on this fella. Is he days or weeks away from a start?
  17. johnnybetchas

A good read - funny and sad!

Heres a morbid link to one bloke's personal hell - its a grimsby fan but was found on a west ham forum?!!!! http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=551&fid=256&sty=1&act=1&mid=2121939457
  18. johnnybetchas

Supplement in express and star

Anyone get the Star last night? I know it comes in for a lot of stick on here but they did us proud yesterday. I thought the 24-page game by game supplement was great. If you didn't get it its a page-a-game review and includes loads of colour pictures, tables and headlines. Its in two parts -...
  19. johnnybetchas

Doncaster fans after game

anyone else encounter the Doncaster fans on the coaches after the game? on my way back to the Great Western we had to stop and let about eight or nine away coaches go by and everyone of them were full of Doncaster fans clapping us. Obviously we clapped them back - i felt a bit choked - it was a...
  20. johnnybetchas

Barnsley tickets

Are the Barnsley tickets available to season ticket holders without extra points yet? i don't wanna be in a phone queue for half and hour then find out they ain't available yet!
Back
Top Bottom