Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Next Seasons Shirts

According to my lad he says that a source has told him that it’s Umbro next up for us. I really hope that this is the case. I have asked him how reliable this source is but he hasnt answered yet.
  2. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Football Gods - Tim Spiers Podcast with Conor Coady

An hour worth listening too and its obvious how much Coady still loves Wolves.
  3. Mark Rankines Lovechild

A word about the automated food ordering app in the North Bank and “new food”

The word that springs to mind is “Crap” Only Wolves can implement a new system which maximises queues and sees people missing the start of the second half. Do Wolves have the staff serving tranquilised before the game - its the only explanation I have for their slow motion approach to work and...
  4. Mark Rankines Lovechild

CNN Portugal reporting Lage has been sacked

Same People first reporting Nunes signing
  5. Mark Rankines Lovechild

West Ham Away - 1st Oct

11 Trainlines drivers striking.
  6. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Jackett, Ricketts and Murray at The Cleveland Arms

A few people asked me to give a summary of tonight’s speaking event at the Cleveland Arms. It was an enjoyable evening and, as no one will be surprised to hear, Kenny Jackett is an absolute gentleman. Murray is a good compare and Ricketts came across well but it seems he has less enthusiasm...
  7. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Bright

After yet another final chance I see Enobakhare (sorry if spelt wrong) seems to have been released by the Israeli club he joined in January due to missing training and drink driving. Wasted talent at 24.
  8. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Top goal scoring teams 2022

In 2022 only Liverpool and Tottenham have scored more goals than wolves. My son has just told me this - I cant quite believe it. 2️⃣9️⃣ @SpursOfficial 2️⃣7️⃣ Liverpool 2️⃣0️⃣ Wolves 1️⃣9️⃣ Man City 1️⃣9️⃣ Man Utd
  9. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Fair play to Wolves

Just got home to find a letter from Wolves apologising for the closure of NU1 against Leicester and that everyone affected will be getting a voucher for a free Home shirt.
  10. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Lage on “How we score goals”

Think he wants more players.
  11. Mark Rankines Lovechild

No apologies….I’m posting this again.

A spine tingling and emotional now as it was when I first posted a few years back. We really have been blessed. If anyone hasnt seen this then enjoy..(or enjoy it all over again)
  12. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Otasowie

Translated from a Belgian article…
  13. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Renato Sanches (Lille)

Coming on loan according to Talksport
  14. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Spot the Difference

A Tweet uploaded by the club then quickly deleted .....can you spot the mistake?
  15. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Loyalty Cash

Has anyone else found that their Loyalty cash has disappeared despite not spending anything? Two weeks ago I had £6 which all of a sudden has re-set to zero. As I have recently spent a decent amount on shirts, I emailed the club to make sure I will get the loyalty cash for them. I have...
  16. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Las Palmas game moved to 6pm

What it says above …… https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20210724-stream-las-palmas-match-on-wolves-tv-and-facebook/
  17. Mark Rankines Lovechild

25% off and free shipping on our home and away shirts from kitbag - limited time

Decent offer to get our home and away shirts for £41 each https://www.kitbag.com/en/premier-league/wolverhampton-wanderers/football-kits/o-10530440+t-43739979+d-6716004+z-9-1298211251 save yourselves the thick end of £20 ! use discount code: WINNER at checkout
  18. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Burnt out, Tired or maybe getting complacent?

I am worried about saying this but..are the players burnt out / tired or is it complacency or even a slight lack of desire? I am worried that Nuno is even having to say we lack speed / tempo, not making runs / turns we should and we need to get on the training pitch. For the first two seasons...
  19. Mark Rankines Lovechild

Dadashov - injured

Cruciate ligament injury playing for Grasshoppers according to Tim Spiers.
Back
Top Bottom