Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. N

Team selection for the last three games

Been musing about Nuno's team and squad ethic and how he's refused all season to talk about the top players in favour of praising the squad who are all in it together. Now he's absolutely nailed on to aim for maximum points so I'm not sure how he'd approach it.....but does anyone think he might...
  2. N

Song for Bonatini

Those who remember the North Bank days of the late Sixties will remember a terrace chant 'Na an na na...hey hey hey Wolverhampton '.....based on a chart song by Steam at that time and reprised a few years later by Bananarama. I was driving around on Friday when it came on the radio and I...
  3. N

FFP - The January Context

We are already seeing the debates in full flow about how much we could or should spend in January, views that FOSUN should just go for it as they have unlimited funds and frustrations that the Morgan & Moxey mentality lingers somewhere in the Molineux corridors, and I wondered if some of the...
  4. N

Rob Edwards team for Blackburn

Unlike many on the forum I don't get to a huge number of games so I wondered what are peoples' thoughts about how Edwards will approach the Blackburn game and what his preferred team and tactics might be. In particular I'm wondering whether he will set to one side the challenge of integrating a...
Back
Top Bottom