Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Matheus Cunha

Yep. He should be fine and I’d expect him to start Saturday
  2. G

Forest- possible points deduction

they should . Otherwise teams will appeal for the sake of it. Their Good Behaviour should be removed for sure, so add 2 points on now. As that goes if they appeal Same if you appeal a speeding fine, you pay the full amount. If you accept and pay early you pay half. Should be the same...
  3. G

Everton, surely a points deduction?

They also shouldn’t be allowed to appeal. Treated leniently as they admitted it straight away. How can you appeal on that basis ? Like committing a serious crime , admitting it to get minimal sentence and then appeal again on top.
  4. G

Also they got two points for good behaviour. So spend **** loads. Then admit it straight away and help EPL work out what you’ve done. Good behaviour =2 points less. It’s a ****ing farce
  5. G

Very soft in my view
  6. G

What do we think they will get ? Was breach worse than Everton ? 10 points again ? Lose tomorrow and they’ll really be in it.
  7. G

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yep. Won’t play against us. Ha ha
  8. G

Oh Adama Traore!

Was there. We lost 1-0. First time for about a year yet reception he got throughout amazing Think it was around 1989 ish
  9. G

Fraser

Played very well. Great future. I’d play him against cov for sure
  10. G

Oh Adama Traore!

shouldn’t have booed him. He didn’t do a lot and can see why he’s on the bench at best at Fulham.
  11. G

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

Second Half very good Ait nouri superb. My motm. Although sa and lemina very close second. Great win. Officially safe ;). Past 40 points We should be fine v Coventry. Play like we did second half. Then a break to get hwang back and Cuhna fully fit Gutted for neto. Reason why I don’t...
  12. G

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

Fraser on his own. We’ve lost all the quick pacy attack we had. Cuhna back after this game at least. Not sure about hwang. 4 weeks maybe ?
  13. G

Matheus Cunha

Back in two weeks. Bumped into him in the BW as was invited to corporate. Nice to meet him - lovely bloke and happy to have a photo and chat I asked him twice and he said good and couple of weeks. His English is really good. Met a few other players too incl Noah lemina is speaks no English but...
  14. G

Manny Singh

Thx donated
  15. G

Manny Singh

Disgraceful. Need to be put away these people People like Manny (and sons) are a credit to not only our club but the world in general. We need more people like this. Unselfishly caring for others and raising money Is there a link to his fundraiser - as I’m going to donate. That’s the way to...
  16. G

Stadium Plans

Main reason is that the town centre has a lot of bars that people go to and spend before a game. Only the North bank bar in ground really. Spurs have built bars with fast service , food and also good choice of beers. Massive difference. Plus all the corporate as well Let’s hope ground...
  17. G

Matheus Cunha

Let’s hope hwang slots back in and stays injury free
  18. G

Matheus Cunha

lets hope not - hamstring is usually 4-6 weeks. I did one a while back, and it was painful (took me longer as older ;) but physio said minimum for ANY hamstring injury is 4 weeks and usually 6 upwards
  19. G

Stadium Plans

Still keeping an eye out for Mol Quarter plans/timelines as I think if this gets moving we will see some stuff happening at Molineux. All news is from last year nothing fresh yet I can only think that's the only reason why the new corner temp stand did not happen
  20. G

Agreed. Everton’s argument is like driving at 100mph down the motorway for 50 miles Got caught by 7 speed cameras and then saying last 6 shouldn’t count as first one got me.
Back
Top Bottom