Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Second half

Just had a quick look at when we score and concede goals. We've scored and conceded four goals in the first half of games so far this season. But in the second half we've scored just one goal and conceded 10. So quite a stark contrast. What does that tell us and how can we fix it? One thought I...
  2. S

Our most attacking side

I was just looking at the top Premier League goal scorer charts this season; no suprise to see none of our players get a look in. And it got me thinking that, if Bruno was to throw caution to the wind, what would be our most attacking side currently? I've tried to include as many of our own top...
  3. S

Andy Lonergan

One of the worst keepers I've ever seen down the Mol, is currently playing in goal for Liverpool against Sevilla in their pre season tour of the USA. Funny old game ay it?
  4. S

Time for Price?

I think so. Get back to the side that finished last season with Ojo for Sako.
  5. S

New song: The Wolves

Ben Howard - The Wolves - YouTube Why? 1) It's caled The Wolves and features Wolves in the lyrics (good start) 2) Catchy and easy to remember 3) Can sing lalala to the main riff Chorus: "Where you been hiding lately, where you been hiding from the news? Cause we've been fighting...
  6. S

Up the Wolves

The Mountain Goats - Up The Wolves - YouTube Great title for a song and not a bad tune either. Can't see the South Bank singing it mind you.
  7. S

Singing Section

I've thought for a long time that we need something similar. That, or a safe standing section, but I don't see that coming any time soon. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10400958/Manchester-United-introduce-singing-section-for-Champions-League-games.html
  8. S

Steven Mouyokolo

Celtic summer signing Steven Mouyokolo will be out for six months with a complete rupture of an Achilles tendon, Hoops boss Neil Lennon confirms.
  9. S

Barnsley

Who's going? Dumb question but it must be pay at the gate surely?
  10. S

Points needed to survive

Not scientific of course, but based on the fact the teams in the drop zone are averaging almost a point a game, I reckon we will need 47 points to survive this season (Sheffield Wednesday were actually relegated with 47 in 2009-10). That equates to 14 more points from our remaining 16 games...
  11. S

Right wingers

Saunders said: “We have got five right-wingers in Razak Boukari, Anthony Forde, Stephen Hunt, Adam Hammill and Slawomir Peszko – and Kevin Foley can play there, but only one left-back. I always thought Hunt's preferred position was left wing even though he's right footed (bit like...
  12. S

In the words of Renton

It's $$$$E being Wolves ! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the $$$$ing Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever **** into civilization. Some hate the Albion. I don't. They're just $$$$ers. It's a $$$$E state of affairs to be in, and ALL the hot air in...
  13. S

Safe standing gathers pace

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20679867
  14. S

Huddlestone's red card rescinded by FA

Can't say I could see a lot of difference between Huddlestone's red card offence and Milijas' last season versus Arsenal to be honest. Yet one is rescinded and the other isn't. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19482119
  15. S

OT: Rodgers vs Lambert

Who has done the better job? I'll go for Lambert...
  16. S

Stale and wingers

Any of our Scandinavian friends know if Stale played with out an out wingers in the mould of Kightly and Jarvis?
  17. S

Clubs that have spent more seasons in the Premier League than Wolves

I make it 33 give or take a couple. I think that puts our club's size and stature in perspective in the modern era.
  18. S

Fulham's away shirt

Not easy to admit but that is exactly the kind of gold we should be wearing.
  19. S

Create choir section in the North Bank

Not sure if this has been mooted but I think it would be a great idea to create a choir section in the new stand (even all stands). So you would allocate, say, 500 seats to those that like to start chants etc. Sitting doesn't allow the ones that want to sing to congrgate together and this may be...
  20. S

Hammill

Does anyone know why he wasn't in the squad? Injured or simply left out?
Back
Top Bottom