Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Hrothgar

January 2024 transfer window thread.

But its the hope that kills you!
  2. Hrothgar

Ive no doubt they can see that pretty clearly- although the critical word there is ofcourse “could”! But if the financial situation doesnt allow there isnt much they can do about it is there? Do have to agree though with other posters that sending out Fabio, Sasa and possibly even Chiquinho on...
  3. Hrothgar

Good shout ! What about Hugh Curran - was he Scottish? Thought he was an excellent player and great strike partner for Dougan.
  4. Hrothgar

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

We’ve been well and truly stitched up - and so, even more sadly, has young Mr Gomes! Doing business with dishonourable people is always extremely risky- as well as time-consuming and immensely frustrating - maybe we should give the “South American Market” a wide berth in future? Plenty more fish...
  5. Hrothgar

SIGNED: Craig Dawson (West Ham)

Bit similar to Coady leaving us for Everton and in my book a very shrewd move after the pure folly of allowing Coady, Saiss and Boly all to go last summer. We need an experienced and steadying influence at the back massively.
  6. Hrothgar

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

For sure if miraculously this lad holds out for a move to Wolves in the face of all this Lyon s**thousery then he is going to be one hell of a fan legend before he even kicks a ball for us!
  7. Hrothgar

Wolves 0-1 Liverpool: The Verdict

Just a reminder for any getting carried away by Saturday’s very narrow victory that our recovery is still extremely fragile and there remains much work to do and improvement to come if we are to secure our PL place this season.
  8. Hrothgar

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Looks like weve been gazumped - Flamengo have ditched our” deal” in favour of Lyon. Football can be a ****ty business sometimes!
  9. Hrothgar

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Sometimes integrity is more important I guess!
  10. Hrothgar

Everton Verdict Thread

First game Ive watched this season! Nearly didnt when i saw the knee-taking ( I thought all that political nonsense was finished) Basically with that ref it was probably about the only possible way we were going to get a win- by scoring right at the death. Half expected VAR to chip in for some...
  11. Hrothgar

Cup win or Survival?

If only it was really a choice of one or the other! To be honest though if we were to win the cup despite the likes of ManU ManC Newcastle and Leicester still being in it then why ever would we be getting relegated?! Think we all know the harsh reality though!
  12. Hrothgar

Should Fabio be recalled ? An exciting new poll .

No - leave him be where he is for this season as it is doing him good. To bring him back would be a backward step for him and would be unlikely to help us much in our predicament. Should we go down he would probably be in his element in the Championship, should we stay up then let him come back...
  13. Hrothgar

Brighton Verdict

Have to say Brighton were the better side and did deserve the win but was heartened atleast by the effort and intensity that we showed especially when down to ten men. Really Collins, Costa and now Semedo have all let us down with their red cards. Like everyone I am pinning my hopes on JuLo to...
  14. Hrothgar

Wolves v Brighton comms. thread

Lembikisa?
  15. Hrothgar

Dyche or Nuno - Now

16. Hrothgar

Are we staying up or going down?

Heart of course says we stay up but head definitely says we don’t! Football is a cruel business, the PL particularly so and weakness can be sensed a mile off and we are extremely vulnerable for all the reasons posters have listed above. Sellars will of course be sacked if we do go down but pity...
  17. Hrothgar

Steve Davis

Well whether he “ deserves” it or not it looks like he has been given the “chance” until the end of the year. We can only wish him well with it. Quite to what extent it really is a “ chance” though is another matter. How well would he have to do to actually get the job permanently? Either this...
  18. Hrothgar

Top Three

What was his win rate against us dare I ask?! Certainly felt pretty high!
  19. Hrothgar

So who’s the plan B ?

Agree with earlier posters - this thing with us supposedly approaching Nuno yet saying he’s not the no1 target doesnt make much sense to me at all! To start with it would be a major volte-face by Shi that would take some explaining on his part and then why would he risk make a fool of himself by...
  20. Hrothgar

So who’s the plan B ?

Shades of the post- McCarthy shambles! The club is fast becoming a total embarrassment and with that relegation a nailed- on certainty. Even considering the reappointment of a previously sacked manager is almost beyond belief! Only Wolves eh!
Back
Top Bottom